Cavalli Audio's Liquid Carbon Owners Impressions
Jul 30, 2016 at 11:49 AM Post #2,221 of 2,966

We all got our already.  You didn't get yours?

You're just being cruel!  
biggrin.gif

Jul 30, 2016 at 2:03 PM Post #2,224 of 2,966
  I am a bit of a pig as I own a lot. The Mojo sounds great as a DAC feeding the LC and is a great combination with my broken in Ether-C's. The plus is that you get a portable unit with the Mojo. But I own an Emotiva Stealth DAC 1. Love the Stealth part :) The Emotiva Dac is a favorite of mine with the LC. And hands down I would keep my Emotiva over the Mojo. 

I do want to get my hands on a Mojo at some point. I was thinking of perhaps selling my Emotiva to fund it and swapping the Mojo into my LC when I'm not using it for portable duties.

You've kinda persuaded me that would be a wrong thing to do 
basshead.gif

The DC-1 is a great pairing with the LC and also looks real nice on my home head-gear rack.

I'll just save up a bit longer for the Mojo.

Jul 30, 2016 at 6:39 PM Post #2,227 of 2,966
that's a decent question - I've got a buddy who loves mine  - and I wasn't sure on the date of delivery.

If you are at the AV Source meeting , can you ask Warren? Last time I asked him, he said they'd start to ship at the end of August. I just can't wait to get mine.

Jul 30, 2016 at 10:28 PM Post #2,230 of 2,966
If you are at the AV Source meeting , can you ask Warren? Last time I asked him, he said they'd start to ship at the end of August. I just can't wait to get mine.

I asked him today and he said they're still on track for the end of Aug...

Jul 31, 2016 at 8:41 PM Post #2,232 of 2,966

I asked him today and he said they're still on track for the end of Aug...

I heard the funniest thing...
Seriously - this is BEYOND me 
biggrin.gif

Someone told me they heard this at The Source yesterday:

that there was "going to be an American flag silk-screened onto the new LC chassis",
and that Cavalli was "waiting for the governments approval"

I LMAO

like that even makes sense??

NuJacks...

Aug 2, 2016 at 5:06 PM Post #2,234 of 2,966
Has anyone directly compared the DAC19 and the mojo? I have the DAC19 which I really like but all this mojo talk is making me want one :xf_eek:

Aug 2, 2016 at 5:27 PM Post #2,235 of 2,966
Has anyone directly compared the DAC19 and the mojo? I have the DAC19 which I really like but all this mojo talk is making me want one :xf_eek:

I have. You can see the comparison in my Mojo Review.

The short story is, I prefer the Mojo. That said, since I've sold my DAC-19 I actually miss it because it has a very detailed and musical sound.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back