Cavalli Audio Presents: Pocket your Portable - Naming Contest
Nov 21, 2015 at 12:53 PM Post #123 of 152

Congratulations and a big thank you to Mikko L. for his winning name submission in the Cavalli Audio Pocket your Portable amp naming contest!

Introducing the Liquid Spark as the name of Cavalli Audio's newest, and portable, addition to the amplifier fleet.

Many thanks to all of you that submitted names. The creativity was endless - many fantastic names and ideas. I'll just have to get the good doctor to invent a whole shipload of new amplifiers so we can use your inspiration in naming new amps : )

Seriously, nicely done all of you. Really good stuff. And a big thanks to Dr. Alex Cavalli - the man with the ideas. 

We are excited to announce upcoming news in the near future about the Liquid Spark. It's almost here, guys!

Nov 21, 2015 at 5:53 PM Post #130 of 152
  What? That was the name for my first entry.. as soon as the contest started.

Just means that Mikko was a little quicker. It's a solid entry. It connects well with both their Lightning and Fire amps and fits the miniaturisation concept.

With all the entries, I'm sure there were lots of duplicates.

Nov 21, 2015 at 6:10 PM Post #131 of 152
  Just means that Mikko was a little quicker. It's a solid entry. It connects well with both their Lightning and Fire amps and fits the miniaturisation concept.

Indeed. 

Quote:

With all the entries, I'm sure there were lots of duplicates.

Precisely. As mentioned here, and in the rules, duplicate winning name submissions will be determined by the earliest official timestamp, to the contest begin time. 

If Mikko had not been able to be verified, we would have gone to the next person with the winning name.

Nov 21, 2015 at 7:26 PM Post #133 of 152
Understandable, and unfortunately inevitable.

With so many great names, I wish everyone could have an amp : )

Users who are viewing this thread

Back