Cavalli Audio Presents: Pocket your Portable - Naming Contest
Oct 30, 2015 at 5:27 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 152

runeight

Member of the Trade: Cavalli Audio
 ​
 ​
 ​
CLICK to access the contest!

The Cavalli Audio Pocket your Portable, amplifier naming contest. Until November 13th, enter up to one Name per day for your chance to be the selected as the winner, and receive a brand-new Cavalli Audio portable amplifier - with your winning name! Please save all your name ideas to enter officially into the contest form. Posting names as comments on Head-fi or Facebook is not an official entry. Good luck!

Nov 2, 2015 at 2:05 PM Post #8 of 152
Liquid Lite

Sorry, Not on facebook.

Nov 2, 2015 at 2:39 PM Post #12 of 152
Liquid Lava

Nov 2, 2015 at 2:46 PM Post #13 of 152
Guys,

the entry post clearly says: "Posting names as comments on Head-fi or Facebook is not an official entry."

The link leads to a site on Facebook where you can add your name and e-mail address along with your name suggestion for the amp and an additional explanation.
I am not registered on Facebook either and was able to put my entry without any restrictions.

Nov 2, 2015 at 3:03 PM Post #14 of 152
Guys,

the entry post clearly says: "[COLOR=141823]Posting names as comments on Head-fi or Facebook is not an official entry.[/COLOR]"

The link leads to a site on Facebook where you can add your name and e-mail address along with your name suggestion for the amp and an additional explanation.
I am not registered on Facebook either and was able to put my entry without any restrictions.

Thank you. I just submitted :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back