Cavalli Audio - Next Phase
Jan 19, 2016 at 7:49 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 77

runeight

Member of the Trade: Cavalli Audio
Dear Head-Fi community, and to all of my friends in the personal audio space,

As many of you know, Cavalli Audio has grown up in our small community of headphone listeners who have, over the last decade, pushed the boundaries of sound and created a whole new industry dedicated to a relentless pursuit of headphone audio perfection.

It’s been one of my greatest pleasures to have been part of this community, to have grown up within it, to have made some useful contributions, and to have created Cavalli Audio in order to provide some (hopefully) good products in the world of high end personal audio.

And now, I can announce that we are embarking on something new and exciting.  It is with the greatest pleasure that I can tell you all that Warren Chi (yes, the Head-Fi moderator that you know and love) will be joining Cavalli Audio as its new CEO to move the company and its products to the next stage of providing all of you with the best personal audio products we know how to design and build.

For those of you who know Warren personally, you know that he is one of the most gracious, thoughtful, and savvy individuals in our headphone community.  And I can tell you that he truly cherishes this community in many ways, something absolutely essential to Cavalli Audio’s ongoing mission. 

What a privilege it is for me to have Warren coming on board to move Cavalli Audio forward from here.  I know that many of you have questions about where we’re headed, where we are with the Liquid Spark (portable amp), whether there will be another Liquid Carbon run, will there be more Liquid Crimsons soon… or maybe you might simply like to welcome Warren to his new home at Cavalli Audio.  I think he would be happy to answer any and all questions that you might have.
smile.gif

More to come…………………..

Jan 19, 2016 at 7:57 AM Post #2 of 77
You've got a good man there Alex :)!!

Congrats Warren! "You can check out anytime you like but you can never leave."

Jan 19, 2016 at 7:58 AM Post #3 of 77
Though I'm sad to see Warren leave the Head-Fi (and CanJam) teams (as well as lose that custom title I gave him way back) I'm very glad he has found a place where he can use the knowledge has gained as a member, as well as his great talens, to their maximum. 
beerchug.gif

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:16 AM Post #4 of 77
Congrats to both Alex and Warren!  I'm looking forward to seeing what Cavalli Audio can do with this epic team up!

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:24 AM Post #5 of 77
I think my wallet is starting to get watery eyes already.

The LC has me solidly going in the direction of TOTL Cavalli amps. This announcement pushes me even further!

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:29 AM Post #6 of 77
Gratz Warren! Happy to see you reaching new and exciting heights :beerchug:
Now... :D

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:30 AM Post #7 of 77
Congratulations Warren, best of luck!
:beerchug:

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:33 AM Post #9 of 77
Congrats to both of you! This is going to be a truly epic team! 
beerchug.gif

Jan 19, 2016 at 11:37 AM Post #10 of 77
Congrats Warren, Alex, and Cavalli Audio. What a great fit and exciting opportunity for everyone involved. This reaffirms my desire and loyalty to and for Cavalli audio as one of my top choices for audio equipment. I look forward to what will become of this in the future and it's great to be friend with all these wonderful people.

Jim Graff

Users who are viewing this thread

Back