Cavalli Audio Liquid Fire
Dec 10, 2011 at 3:47 PM Post #634 of 2,306
Its done!  Ordered.   Sachu, Icenine2, mwilson, SillySally, my wallet blames you all! 
very_evil_smiley.gif

Dec 10, 2011 at 4:15 PM Post #638 of 2,306

Quote:
Alas, a sad aspect of today's American society. Find blame everywhere else.
bigsmile_face.gif

At least I'm innocent and without blame. 
wink_face.gif
  Let's me sleep well at night.

@WarriorAnt - Congrats.  I haven't heard the other two amps you were considering, but I've had a good period of time auditioning the Peak/Volcano, and hopefully you'll be happy with the LF.  I personally prefer it, but I'm probably a little pro Cavalli biased since I previously owned a Stacker 2.  If you have any other questions, I'm sure someone in this thread would be happy to answer them.  Cheers!

Dec 10, 2011 at 5:57 PM Post #642 of 2,306

Quote:
These are my contenders

The Liquid fire.  <--AND THE WINNER IS...

The Taboo/CSP2+
The Apex Peak/volcano.
The Minii Tori.   

Ah. And now your life will get even better!

Dec 10, 2011 at 6:37 PM Post #644 of 2,306
I'm sure you'll enjoy the LF when it arrives in February, Warrior Ant. With the W4S DAC2 and LCD-2R1 I'm really content with my listening situation right now and knowing you're also one of the many W4SDAC2 fans, hope your very educated listening skills find the same contentment that my decidedly less developed skills have, although we all enjoy the same basic love of listening to music for whatever reason.
I'd also like to add that I think you'll be very happy with the great personal touch Alex Cavalli has with his customers and now the addition of Don Basel has added to the wonderful personal and technical Cavalli experience.
Enjoy!

Dec 10, 2011 at 6:39 PM Post #645 of 2,306

Quote:
Never thought i would see you buy a LF. 
tongue.gif

have fun :)

In the end sachu it just seems to rise above all the others, sonics, build quality, praise, design, ability to power different headphones, the LF is just so high in all those categories that it is almost an obligatory purchase when seeking something in the top tier. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back