Catch more details at #FiiO 2022 Winter Launch Event·II# on Dec. 9. See you then.
Dec 17, 2022 at 5:00 PM Post #46 of 49
Dec 17, 2022 at 5:59 PM Post #47 of 49
Nice read. I look forward to receiving mine. Not usually a fan of the oval shape but Fiio has pulled it off with the dragon armour look.
Looking forward for your impressions. Mine hopefully would arrive next week. A good sounding IEM in the classic Shure form factor would be excellent, IMHO.

Dec 20, 2022 at 1:14 AM Post #48 of 49
I do believe Fiio has stepped up their game yet once again. I am listening to the FH15 for the first time as I am typing.

Dang folks. These things sounds superb. I wish Fiio would make a bad sounding product so I can actually say these are not competitive. But that's just not the case. The integration of BAs and dynamic is exactly what I am looking for in a hybrid.

Not messing around got it connected to the K9 Pro. I think folks that are early adopters for this one will be pleasantly surprised.

Dec 23, 2022 at 6:32 AM Post #49 of 49
I do believe Fiio has stepped up their game yet once again. I am listening to the FH15 for the first time as I am typing.

Dang folks. These things sounds superb. I wish Fiio would make a bad sounding product so I can actually say these are not competitive. But that's just not the case. The integration of BAs and dynamic is exactly what I am looking for in a hybrid.

Not messing around got it connected to the K9 Pro. I think folks that are early adopters for this one will be pleasantly surprised.
Looking forward for your impressions. I'm super impressed with their FW5, FF5, and K7 at the moment. They seem to have gotten their act together this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back