Cash on delivery?
Jun 1, 2013 at 9:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Blaalad12

100+ Head-Fier
Hey guys, again i couldnt find the appropriate section to post this, I just wanted to ask others of they ever ordered a pair of cans via cod? I personally never heard of this until today, i found a seller that seemingly will post without payment and i pay upon delivery, hes also not charging a delivery fee even though its been shipped from germany to ireland, however, although i have received a confirmation receipt? I have no received a tracking number nor any indication that the product is waiting to be dispatched?

Does this sound like a scam? (although how can i be scammed when i have payed nothing) 

Anyone any experience with this sort of delivery method?

Thanks guys and feel free to move post if its in the wrong section 

Jun 1, 2013 at 9:48 PM Post #2 of 6
Usually with COD you have to pay for the parcel when you pick it up, and you can open it to inspect it till it's paid for... If it isn't what it is supposed to be then you'll have to fight with the seller to get your money back, the Post Office is just the delivery people who collect the money.

Good Luck

Jun 1, 2013 at 10:40 PM Post #4 of 6
I've not done any eBay COD, I was just relating private sale COD, I didn't know eBay allowed that. If he just posted it without tracking you won't get any info till it arrives at your box. Strange way to sell stuff these days with all the scams and such. Possibly contact eBay support and inquire, they are very helpful.

Sent from my HTC Desire HD A9191 using Tapatalk 2

Jun 1, 2013 at 10:59 PM Post #6 of 6
Well then I hope everything goes well with the deal, if you ordered through his website then you'll have to deal with him if it's not right.
I wouldn't worry too much about it. When you go to pick it up at the Post Office, let them know that you think it could possibly be a scam and you'd like to verify the package contents first all they can say is no.

Have you contacted the seller about tracking etc? It's probably the best place to start and that will give you a good idea through his communication if he sounds legit or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back