Case-it-yourself DAC kit
Jul 29, 2009 at 3:31 AM Post #47 of 50
Could anyone point me to that schematic or possibly any kind of instructions? Mine just came with a blank CD. My computer recognizes the dac as a USB audio codec but i get no sound. I hope I'm just doing something wrong and didn't get a dud. I seem to have the patience of a schizo lately so it's probably something I'm doing. I really want to get this thing up and running and try to upgrade it like Majkel posted in another thread.

Jul 29, 2009 at 5:29 PM Post #49 of 50
My bantam did this last night when I first hooked it up. Windows saw it, said there was sound to it and everything but I got nothing out of my headphones. I thought I messed something up so took it off and went back to the soldering table, everything checked out fine and the second time I hooked it up it then identified the dac chip by name but not until the 3rd connection did it start to actually make sound.

Jul 30, 2009 at 4:19 AM Post #50 of 50
Thanks MrSlim. I just did not have the patience to sort thru google search results. I'm so tired of google trying to sell me everything I search for. I swear I can look for people's names and I'll get links to sites that will try to sell me something that doesn't exist, but miraculously has the same name...

DKJones96, I hooked mine up to my laptop at least 5 times with the same results each time. I'll have to play with it some more on my next day off next week.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back