case for RE-ZEROs
Dec 27, 2012 at 12:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

alterndog

100+ Head-Fier
Hey everyone,

I got the RE-ZEROs for christmas and was wondering what is a good case to get for them. I knew they didn't come with one so figured I'd get a third party one? Meelectronic is having their 35% off deal right now, is the sports-fi large clamshell case a good one for the RE-ZEROS. If not what other ones would work?

Dec 27, 2012 at 12:58 PM Post #2 of 3
This might not help much, but I don't see why you can't use the default hard-plastic packaging Head-Direct gives you. I'm afraid of crushing all my IEMs, so I resort to hard cases if possible. Also, if you have a portable amp, you can place the RE-ZERO on the bottom compartment and your interconnect on top like I do. 

The sole experience I've had with clamshell cases is with the one that came with Brainwavz's M1 - those were hard and nice 
wink_face.gif

Note: the M1's case was different from the one that currently comes with the M4, so they might've changed pre-packaged cases.

Hopefully some other experienced user can help you out more.

Dec 27, 2012 at 1:11 PM Post #3 of 3
I may not listen to my Brainwavz R1 much but that clamshell case is amazing. It houses my RE0's perfectly and would work great for your RE-ZEROs. Probably the same case that Ktan is talking about.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back