Cascade Headphone by Campfire Audio
Jan 22, 2020 at 10:38 AM Post #1,831 of 2,727
Does anyone in the UK know where I can find the cloth pads for the Cascade? CA won't ship to UK and the two UK dealers they list on their site don't carry the replacement pads. I found a dealer in Germany selling them for a very high price but, after 2 failed delivery attempts, they refunded me. Seems mad that you can't get these in the UK considering the popularity of the Cascade.
Why don't CA ship to the UK? They shipped to me in Vienna several times. For the pads, you could try here from Netherlands - https://www.earsunlimited.com/product/campfire-audio-cloth-pads-for-cascade/

Jan 22, 2020 at 2:22 PM Post #1,832 of 2,727
Jan 22, 2020 at 3:19 PM Post #1,833 of 2,727
These if they have anything close to the sound in the Demo test in Z reviews really have my type of sound. Too bad it's a bit on the expensive side and you cannot even buy them right now, what's up with that!?

Mar 1, 2020 at 10:30 AM Post #1,839 of 2,727
Mar 12, 2020 at 11:14 PM Post #1,841 of 2,727
Got the Lohb strap a few days ago...I'm kicking myself for not getting it earlier. The Cascade is SO much more comfy, and it improved the seal greatly. I can wear these for 3 hours, no problem. True bass cannons now! Amazing upgrade, but doesn't look pretty. Or fit into the travel case lol.
If you haven't got the strap yet, go on ebay and get one. For 40 dollars it's a must do.

Mar 30, 2020 at 11:38 AM Post #1,842 of 2,727
Got the Lohb strap a few days ago...I'm kicking myself for not getting it earlier. The Cascade is SO much more comfy, and it improved the seal greatly. I can wear these for 3 hours, no problem. True bass cannons now! Amazing upgrade, but doesn't look pretty. Or fit into the travel case lol.
If you haven't got the strap yet, go on ebay and get one. For 40 dollars it's a must do.
I ordered almost 3 weeks ago and still hasn't gotten here. Guessing it's cause of the coronavirus but it's still really frustrating :/

Mar 30, 2020 at 11:43 AM Post #1,843 of 2,727
I ordered almost 3 weeks ago and still hasn't gotten here. Guessing it's cause of the coronavirus but it's still really frustrating :/

Can I ask where you ordered them? The reason I ask is Campfire's site shows out of stock. If I remember correctly they have been out of stock for at least a couple of weeks.

Mar 30, 2020 at 12:39 PM Post #1,845 of 2,727
Yeah, I meant the lobh strap that I purchased here. For a moment I thought that Campfire made official straps that I hadn't noticed lol

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Campfire-A...=true&nordt=true&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2557

KucuzEC.png

Forever in transit D':

Users who are viewing this thread

Back