Carolina CanFest 6. 17FEB2018. Concord, NC

1. Afghan Vet
    Thanks Firedawg for putting this together. I'm going to throw my name on the list as well.....can't let Alex, Danny, and Marty have all the fun. Jason

Source: Auralic Aries (if it doesn't act like a jerk) or FiiO X5iii, Cambridge Audio CD player
    DAC: Auralic Vega
    Amplification: EC ZDS
    Phones: Focal Utopia

Mshenay likes this.
  2. fatcat28037 Contributor
    Howlin' Fester I hope you can make it to the meet, I can enjoy talking to you and you can talk to Danny giving me a brake for a while.:ksc75smile:.......Jason, it will be good to see you also.

Last edited: Nov 14, 2017
    Mshenay and Howlin Fester like this.
  3. DannyB Contributor
    "...you can talk to Danny giving me a break for a while..."

Alex, you really hurt my feelings.:triportsad: I don't think I ever care to talk to you again.

So, when and where do you want to have our next lunch?

Howlin Fester likes this.
  4. fatcat28037 Contributor
    Hey Danny,
    If you're headed this way any time soon we can meet at the Sports Page, if not pick a place your neighborhood and I'll meet you there.
    Alex

5. dailydoseofdaly
    I can definitely be there. I live in concord, so that’s very convenient. I will bring my setup stax 009, kgbh amp, and schiit gungnir dac

16hz lover and Mshenay like this.
  6. DannyB Contributor
    I was wondering when you were going to chime in, dailydoseofdaly. I was holding back on contacting you about the Meet because I am tired of your RadioShack 009s and Blue Hawaii. Bring some good stuff this time!!! :beyersmile::smile_phones::darthsmile:

7. Mshenay Contributor
    ooh is your Gungir a multibit?

8. Army-Firedawg
    Hey guys, I'll get the list updated as soon as I can, computer charger gave out so now I've a dead computer and no way to charge it :/

9. Mshenay Contributor
    I feel ya :/ my Desktop DIED yesterday. Had to spend 4 hours repairing it, turns out my Ram wasn't getting a "flush" connection... ugh, must be something in this Carolina air

10. fatcat28037 Contributor
    Dailydose, don't let Dannyb's Tourettes/Coprolalia upset you. I'm certain he'll be back on his meds before the meet........well probably.

11. Zadok
    Are you guys all friends or something? So harsh to each other lol. I was worried because this is the same weekend as canjam NYC, which I am considering going to, but there is a strong case for still going to concord instead. Ya'll crazy. My gear is changing a ton too, so I'll PM firedawg when the setup is complete. But as of now, I have a stax setup and some LCD 3's that I can bring

12. dailydoseofdaly
    Sorry Danny you are going to have to put up with radioshacks finest one more time In the meantime keep a better eye on your power cables 45C47C90-374D-4A3C-A768-81B3373DD56D.jpeg

Mshenay and 16hz lover like this.
  13. dailydoseofdaly
    Its the original version

14. DannyB Contributor
  15. DannyB Contributor
    E60971E2-FB8D-4251-B339-83A778124477.jpeg

dailydoseofdaly and Mshenay like this.