Carolina CanFest 6. 17FEB2018. 10-1500. Concord, NC. CFD Station 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 13, 2018 at 3:44 PM Post #363 of 424
I'm planning to bring my very special Jade and 007Mk1. I will leave it on Patrick's table so people will have a little variety with the electrostatics.

If Justin is able to attend it will be interesting to see what he may bring as far as electrostatic headphones.

Wow it'll be an honor to get to hear a jade

It looks like Peter of headamp was at the Arizona meet on the 10th with the same setup that Justin had at the Philly meet on the 2nd

It may be safe to say that he very well may bring the same setup which consists of a double o nine double O7 LCD 2 and his own Flagship amps

Feb 13, 2018 at 5:02 PM Post #364 of 424
I going to leave this meet penniless. I can already hear the siren song of "just put it on the card'

Feb 13, 2018 at 5:06 PM Post #365 of 424
Well gents. I sure hate to add even more excitment to the meet but a certain new product was just delivered and I must say, it makes me consider a trade of the 800S.

20180213_170432_HDR.jpg

Feb 13, 2018 at 5:38 PM Post #367 of 424
Well gents. I sure hate to add even more excitment to the meet but a certain new product was just delivered and I must say, it makes me consider a trade of the 800S.

Nice man! I'm happy you were able to secure that for our meet that's excellent I had made an attempt earlier but didn't quite get enough traction,

An if you really want something you need to ditch your HD 800S and grab an SDR Modded HD 800 non s ;3 I'll have one you can listen to

But seriously though @Army-Firedawg if there's any way you can swing an extra hour before or after we have way to much stuff to fit into just 5 hours >.>

Last edited:
Feb 13, 2018 at 8:15 PM Post #368 of 424
I'll make it easier, I wont listen to stuff at the show and you all can just send it all home with me where I can listen later. :)

Feb 14, 2018 at 3:48 AM Post #369 of 424
Wow it'll be an honor to get to hear a jade

It looks like Peter of headamp was at the Arizona meet on the 10th with the same setup that Justin had at the Philly meet on the 2nd

It may be safe to say that he very well may bring the same setup which consists of a double o nine double O7 LCD 2 and his own Flagship amps

Peter will be at CanJam NYC this weekend, so i'll make the "short" 4 hour drive to this meet and will bring a similar setup to what was in PHL, which would include the STAX SR-007 mk1 w/ mk2 drivers, STAX SR-009, HiFiMAN Sundara, Audeze LCD-4, and for the amps the HeadAmp Gilmore Lite mk2, GS-X mk2, and Blue Hawaii SE for STAX.

HeadAmp Stay updated on HeadAmp at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/HeadAmp https://twitter.com/HeadAmp https://www.instagram.com/headamp/ https://www.headamp.com/ sales@headamp.com
Feb 14, 2018 at 3:53 AM Post #370 of 424
Peter will be at CanJam NYC this weekend, so i'll make the "short" 4 hour drive to this meet and will bring a similar setup to what was in PHL, which would include the STAX SR-007 mk1 w/ mk2 drivers, STAX SR-009, HiFiMAN Sundara, Audeze LCD-4, and for the amps the HeadAmp Gilmore Lite mk2, GS-X mk2, and Blue Hawaii SE for STAX.

That's excellent to hear, I know you'll have a lot of visitors this time around as well! An 4 hours isn't to bad. I'm 3 1/2 away, I have another lovely 9 hour drive in March though.

Last edited:
Feb 14, 2018 at 11:31 AM Post #371 of 424
This is going to be an amazing meet. I don't even feel bad about missing Canjam NYC to attend Canfest this weekend.

Feb 14, 2018 at 12:49 PM Post #372 of 424
This is going to be an amazing meet. I don't even feel bad about missing Canjam NYC to attend Canfest this weekend.
Your not kidding!!! Props to @Army-Firedawg and the rest of you guys, this meet is turning out to have a lot of people and TONS of high gear really from all segments of the market

Feb 14, 2018 at 1:02 PM Post #373 of 424
Yep, all the fun of Canjam with none of the ridiculous parking fees :wink:

Feb 14, 2018 at 1:11 PM Post #374 of 424
Yep, all the fun of Canjam with none of the ridiculous parking fees :wink:
Lol, yeah. The prices for hotel rooms at the Marriott in Times Square went up a lot from last year.

Feb 15, 2018 at 10:37 AM Post #375 of 424
So yesterday I received the last of the shipment in. And Schiit has REALLY looked out for us. Extra cables, interconnects, chargers, and much much more. The headphones included were the Hifiman HE560, Mr. Speakers Ether, and the Fostex THX00.

EDIT: Thanks to my LT. I am now up to 15 tables and a friend of mine is going to try and help out with some as well. Including the table(s) some of you are bringing (thank you BTW), we should be alright, though some may have to share tables.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back