Carolina CanFest 6. 17FEB2018. 10-1500. Concord, NC. CFD Station 7
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 11, 2018 at 8:01 PM Post #318 of 424
Anyone coming to the meet happen to also be into high-end and custom knives? Like Spyderco, ZT, Benchmade, Bark River, etc.

Feb 11, 2018 at 8:11 PM Post #319 of 424
Not sure its high end,but I carry a Spyderco Para most days or a Kershaw leek when I want something a bit smaller.

Feb 11, 2018 at 8:21 PM Post #320 of 424
Not sure its high end,but I carry a Spyderco Para most days or a Kershaw leek when I want something a bit smaller.
I consider that high-end, I have a Spyderco Manix 2 and Delica 4. Reason I was asking was I was wondering if anyone had anything that I haven't gotten a chance to actually handle before. Knives are another collective type hobby I've gotten into through Boyscouts.

Feb 11, 2018 at 8:31 PM Post #321 of 424
Name tags as silly as they sound would be a HUGE help! I was asking for peoples name's 5-6 times at the last meet >.> an I imagine as we get to know each other it won't be as big a deal but for the new members it is a bit much having to ask every one's name over an over, I know I felt a little embarrassed having to ask as much as I did

+1. It would be nice to have your screen name and your real name on a tag, instead of having to ask that information.

Feb 11, 2018 at 8:33 PM Post #323 of 424
+1. It would be nice to have your screen name and your real name on a tag, instead of having to ask that information.

Good idea, I guess I'll just put my full name as my name here is just my first initial n last name
or just have ppl call me by my last name, and let the M be optional lol

Feb 12, 2018 at 8:09 AM Post #324 of 424
I'm that way too - First three letters of first and last name.

Feb 12, 2018 at 9:57 AM Post #325 of 424
hey army firedog i have a question should i bring a small table to set up all my gear? what about a chair? i think i will need to sit down after i get blown away by all the awesome gear i will get to see hear and feel!!!!!!!!

Feb 12, 2018 at 10:49 AM Post #326 of 424
hey army firedog i have a question should i bring a small table to set up all my gear? what about a chair? i think i will need to sit down after i get blown away by all the awesome gear i will get to see hear and feel!!!!!!!!

I've plenty of chairs but YES by all means if you've a table or TABLES please bring them.

Feb 12, 2018 at 12:35 PM Post #328 of 424
I am planning to attend plus one or two guest. Very curious, and please forgive me if it has been asked/answered already, will Schiit have products for sale?

WELCOME!!! Glad you can make it! To answer your question, no. No vendor sent products will be for sale. Schiit has however supplied 2 units (Magni 3 and Modi 2) that will be raffled away for free. Also, our friends over at Gearbest has also supplied a few products to he raffled away as well.

EDIT: I'm also on shift today so I'll get you added to the list in the morning.

Last edited:
Feb 12, 2018 at 1:26 PM Post #329 of 424
I will also have 2 guest, possibly a third.

Feb 12, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #330 of 424
Ok, now that all the details are set, I can officially say it. I will have the CAMPFIRE AUDIO CASCADE for everyone to try out. Please send a big thanks to Ken at Campfire for being willing to jump into the fray on short notice and send us these.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back