Carolina CanFEST 5 Head Fi Meet, March 19, Charlotte, NC
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 17, 2015 at 1:27 AM Post #16 of 294
I can see + & - with both options namely in people's location and ability to make a trip. But when I get back to my com dailydoseofdaly I'll add you to the list. Any other gear you planning on bringing

Dec 17, 2015 at 9:55 AM Post #18 of 294
I can see + & - with both options namely in people's location and ability to make a trip. But when I get back to my com @dailydoseofdaly I'll add you to the list. Any other gear you planning on bringing

nice we will have to see what works, my goal is to find the best way to gather as many people as possible 
I can't make two trips, I'm limited to one, but we could maybe set up a car pool out of Willington into Charolette for those who can't make it them selvs 

Dec 17, 2015 at 11:02 AM Post #19 of 294
It looks like an event closer to Charlotte is becoming the more popular option. Perhaps there's a happy medium location. There's a town rockingham that's about halfway it looks like via google maps. Then a larger town Fayetteville though it looks about 1.45 from each location. But that's just from Charlotte/Wilmington I'm gonna attempt to get a centralized location when I get a larger list of people and where they are physically located to find what's an average distance for everyone. 

@dailydoseofdaly On a completely personal note, I would be so grateful if you'd bring your stax set and your Schiit for I've always wanted to hear both of them especially the Stax but please bring whatever you're comfortable with, we're just happy to have ya.

Dec 17, 2015 at 11:39 AM Post #21 of 294
Cool I'll bring both, I don't currently have any dynamic cans but anyone is welcome to try the mjolnir on their systems or out of the gungnir

Bless you sir, I'm tripping over myself in excitement now. And I'm sure they'll be plenty of dynamic cans to go around.

Dec 17, 2015 at 12:40 PM Post #22 of 294
Cool I'll bring both, I don't currently have any dynamic cans but anyone is welcome to try the mjolnir on their systems or out of the gungnir

It looks like an event closer to Charlotte is becoming the more popular option. Perhaps there's a happy medium location. There's a town rockingham that's about halfway it looks like via google maps. Then a larger town Fayetteville though it looks about 1.45 from each location. But that's just from Charlotte/Wilmington I'm gonna attempt to get a centralized location when I get a larger list of people and where they are physically located to find what's an average distance for everyone. 

@dailydoseofdaly On a completely personal note, I would be so grateful if you'd bring your stax set and your Schiit for I've always wanted to hear both of them especially the Stax but please bring whatever you're comfortable with, we're just happy to have ya.

I to would love to hear the Stax too 

An the other issue besides distance, is space. does any one have contacts within Rockingham that could hold 15-20 people an tables of gear? 

Bless you sir, I'm tripping over myself in excitement now. And I'm sure they'll be plenty of dynamic cans to go around.

Yea! I've got at least  3 my self, 

Dec 29, 2015 at 9:33 PM Post #23 of 294
Oops, just posted to what looks like the older thread.... Reposting here so you can add me to the list (or, noob question: should I be able to edit that myself?)

Meet to attend: Either/any, depends on the date
Equipment to bring:
V-Moda XS
Fostex T50RP
Sennheiser 555 (I know, old, but still decent)
EA PA2V2 Massdrop O2 
Bose QC25
OnePlus One
Sansa Clip

Hope to meet some of you soon.....

Dec 30, 2015 at 10:51 AM Post #24 of 294
  Oops, just posted to what looks like the older thread.... Reposting here so you can add me to the list (or, noob question: should I be able to edit that myself?)

Meet to attend: Either/any, depends on the date
Equipment to bring:
V-Moda XS
Fostex T50RP
Sennheiser 555 (I know, old, but still decent)
EA PA2V2 Massdrop O2 
Bose QC25
OnePlus One
Sansa Clip

Hope to meet some of you soon.....

No both are still active just waiting to find a good time to triangulate. But you can edit threads you've posted but not others, but I'll update any info. you'll provide fret not :)

Dec 30, 2015 at 10:32 PM Post #26 of 294
ALRIGHT!!! The list is really filling itself up and I know there's still a fair bit more people who's planning on going but just hasn't informed me of themselves. It's almost time for us to all get together and begin triangulating where's the best place to have it. 

Dec 31, 2015 at 2:12 AM Post #28 of 294
By the way, if The Triangle is looking like a mid-point of interest, there is a pretty nice free space available. It is kind of open co-working, meeting, whatever space. Did I mention it is free?

The Frontier

Where's this located at? Free always sounds like a good idea to me!!

Jan 1, 2016 at 1:03 AM Post #29 of 294
  By the way, if The Triangle is looking like a mid-point of interest, there is a pretty nice free space available. It is kind of open co-working, meeting, whatever space. Did I mention it is free?

The Frontier

ohohoh that is pretty cool :D we maybe should really plan there

most of it is free, but can we reverse the space first? 

Jan 1, 2016 at 10:34 AM Post #30 of 294
  ohohoh that is pretty cool :D we maybe should really plan there

most of it is free, but can we reverse the space first? 

Yeah if you scroll to the bottom it says reserve room. I'd say we'll need to get the fusion for our group size.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back