Cardas EM5813 Ear Speakers Now Available
Jun 30, 2014 at 2:06 PM Post #31 of 35
what do u think of the cards iem is it worth buying, i like warm sound signature but that does not mean i like to accept low bass, or sharp mids or shouty highs

Sep 2, 2014 at 9:51 AM Post #32 of 35
  what do u think of the cards iem is it worth buying, i like warm sound signature but that does not mean i like to accept low bass, or sharp mids or shouty highs

No idea, here in Germany they are not in the middle of attention, and I wonder what they do better than the Grado GR10? They at least look impressive, a bit like the Final Audio top in ears.The price in Germany 598 Euro which is the equivalent of 784,80 Dollar, and for this money the people are rather going for Senns IE800.

Sep 2, 2014 at 10:15 AM Post #33 of 35

From the time I spent with them, I thought they had excellent sound, certainly a warm signature and with deep extension, but little or  no low end bleeding into the mids. The mids themselves are full and lush.  The highs sounded excellent as well, well developed without sibilance but with some sparkle.

Sold mine because I hated the cable. As others have said, the cable is a full size headphone cable modified at the ends to work with earphones.
If they redid these with a better cable I would consider buying another set.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back