Cannot decide
Jun 3, 2013 at 9:21 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

User1221

New Head-Fier
Basically new here, so if I have posted this thread in the wrong section, please feel free to move to the correct section.

Since my Koss Porta Pro have broken down, I have searched for headphones, specifically closed ones. I got my eyes up for the brand Superlux, since they where one of the best bang for bucks closed headphones. Sure enough, i checked every model there was and i got stuck for the HD 681 and 661 models due to their versitality in sound.

The problem is, i cant decide which one. The type of music i like to listen to is somewhere in between of house music/electric and slow dubstep. Im not looking for a heavy and noisy bass headphones ala beats, im looking for a more accurate bass that does not get in the way of other sound elements. It should be the right amount of bass: deep and good build up.

If you have any preferences of your own, I would be glad to hear, just stay in the region of maximum 50 dollars, and as I said before, if your a Superlux owner, i would appriciate your opinion.

Requirements
- Closed
- Enough bass (as described above)
- 50 dollars MAX

Thanks in advance

Jun 5, 2013 at 3:58 AM Post #3 of 3
^this

Users who are viewing this thread

Back