CanLanta 2013
Jan 27, 2013 at 1:13 PM Post #61 of 194
Heir Audio produces iem's only correct? I'll they'll be bringing demo's to try, I'll plan to bring my iem's to compare with. 

thanks...

Matt

While we are best known for our CIEMs, we currently offer four different universal IEM models, two of which are high impedance models designed for use with big rigs, portable amps, etc...

We also have a portable amp offering which was just released, it comes is silver aluminum and black carbon fiber or black anodized aluminum and black carbon fiber.

Anyways, please do not hesitate to PM me if you would like more info. You can also always visit one of our forums here on Head-Fi.

Jan 27, 2013 at 1:32 PM Post #62 of 194
Thanks for sharing the info. I've only recently gotten into iem's so I'll be interested in getting more info especially about customs.

Jan 30, 2013 at 9:27 PM Post #63 of 194
Subscribed. Is there an early master list of gear that will be there yet?
popcorn.gif

I'm in NC, but I'm always down for a road trip. Someone mentioned Bottlehead Crack, I should have one by May, I could bring it along if I come.

Jan 30, 2013 at 10:23 PM Post #65 of 194
Dx there will be. This meet always ends up like the all star game of gear. Trav

Jan 30, 2013 at 11:06 PM Post #66 of 194
Quote:
^^ that was me asking for the BH Crack. I've always wanted to hear it!!

It's nothing short of magical when paired with the Sennheiser HD 650. I got to hear it a few weekends ago at a local meet and the owner and I were both stunned at how good the HD 650 sounded on it. I was sold right then. And I'm also going to attempt to install the Speedball upgrade with my build.
biggrin.gif

Quote:
Dx there will be. This meet always ends up like the all star game of gear. Trav

Sounds good! I'm always down for a good meet. Barring some unforeseen circumstances beyond my control, go ahead and count me in as well.

I'll list what I can bring later, since I'm sure my gear will change some by May.

Jan 31, 2013 at 1:43 PM Post #67 of 194
IC: How many of you might be interseted in a t-shirt for the event? These will be the soft, better quality cotton. I have no min order. $14.00 each.

Jan 31, 2013 at 1:46 PM Post #68 of 194
Wow Trav I had no idea you where going so all out for this meet! Haha I would take a shirt, May as well make it one to remember right?
Quote:
IC: How many of you might be interseted in a t-shirt for the event? These will be the soft, better quality cotton. I have no min order. $14.00 each.

Feb 1, 2013 at 10:51 AM Post #69 of 194
More good news, in addition to JH Audio, Jerry Harvey will be attending the meet. Trav

Feb 5, 2013 at 9:07 PM Post #71 of 194
Around 45 thus far minus vendors. Trav

Feb 8, 2013 at 12:07 PM Post #72 of 194
This is gonna be awesome -- I just got my HD 650s in the mail and I'd love to hear how they sound on something other than my Asus Essence STX. 

I'd gladly get a shirt if you're gonna have 'em in Small or Medium :)

Feb 8, 2013 at 7:43 PM Post #74 of 194
Quote:
This is gonna be awesome -- I just got my HD 650s in the mail and I'd love to hear how they sound on something other than my Asus Essence STX. 

I'd gladly get a shirt if you're gonna have 'em in Small or Medium :)

Definitely will need to check them out on the Bottlehead Crack. Hopefully I'll have the Speedball upgrade by then as well. It is a very, very nice match.

Feb 12, 2013 at 7:07 PM Post #75 of 194
Update: For those needing a room. I've added a link on the OP taking interested parties to the appropriate site for the discounted reservations. Thanks, Trav

Users who are viewing this thread

Back