CanJam SoCal food talk thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 7, 2019 at 11:59 AM Post #47 of 143
Surprised nobody has mentioned korean bbq

There are a few things I miss about LA, and KBBQ is one of those things.

Jun 7, 2019 at 1:14 PM Post #49 of 143
Jun 7, 2019 at 1:44 PM Post #51 of 143
KBBQ takes too much time. Better save time for headfi gears. :wink:
It's well worth the time grilling, drinking and chatting (or BSing) with other head-fiers

Jun 7, 2019 at 7:51 PM Post #55 of 143
I'm so down for all of this because FOOD.

Jun 7, 2019 at 10:34 PM Post #56 of 143
Surprised nobody has mentioned korean bbq

There are a few things I miss about LA, and KBBQ is one of those things.
But I did!
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/canjam-socal-food-talk-thread.908228/page-2#post-14991304

At CanJam SoCal two years ago, KBBQ was organized for few of us exhibitors but still ended up being like 20~ people. Divided up to a few people to a few different tables. One table had all newbies to KBBQ, asked one of them how was it afterwards and he said, "It was alright, little burnt." Meanwhile our table had a few of us who has KBBQ on the regular. And my boss at the time with his native Korean wife. Our experience was a little better...

Jun 8, 2019 at 1:08 AM Post #59 of 143
I went to a place once where we cooked our own food, I hated it. One of the worst dining experiences of my life, it was The Melting Pot in Irvine. All 3 of us hated the entire thing.
Melting pot

Barf

Jun 8, 2019 at 1:09 AM Post #60 of 143
But I did!
https://www.head-fi.org/threads/canjam-socal-food-talk-thread.908228/page-2#post-14991304

At CanJam SoCal two years ago, KBBQ was organized for few of us exhibitors but still ended up being like 20~ people. Divided up to a few people to a few different tables. One table had all newbies to KBBQ, asked one of them how was it afterwards and he said, "It was alright, little burnt." Meanwhile our table had a few of us who has KBBQ on the regular. And my boss at the time with his native Korean wife. Our experience was a little better...
Oops did not see that

I’m there with family for the weekend. Would love to meet up with some head-fiers for bbq

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back