1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal food talk thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

I AM a food expert, Taco Bell, McDonalds, Jack In The Box, In N Out. :laughing:

2. Watagump

Since you decided to jump on the Twizzler bash wagon, no Yorks for you. I do wonder how many will be in the bag this time, last time was 6.

3. Zachik
    LOL - you got me laughing so hard!! :smile:

4. Zachik
    @joe - I cannot find the "dislike" button... where is it?! :wink:

5. MadDane
    It's my fault, I mentioned Godzilla Sushi in Venice beach, I am older though and was the executive banquet chef at the Dorothy Chandler Pavilion for the 1983 Acadamy Awards.

:champagne_glass::fork_knife_plate::cocktail::spaghetti::champagne::trophy:

6. buke9
    The only problem with In and Out is no beer .

7. Watagump

There is always the possibility of going for drinks, there is a billiards place near by if you guys want me to destroy you playing pool. Or The Counter in Irvine I believe still serves alcohol, but the burgers etc are way more than In N Out.

https://www.thecounter.com/index.php

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    buke9 likes this.
  8. Zachik
    I disagree. The only problem with In and Out is the crappy burgers.
    The Counter that @Watagump mentioned is orders of magnitude better! Yes, it cost more, but so does Lyr 3 cost more than Magni 3... Sometimes, you get what you pay for!

9. Watagump

You must weigh 98 lbs, you hate everything lol.

10. Monsterzero
    I was born and raised in SoCal,but left in 2005 and havent been back. The only two things I miss about SoCal are the fantastic Mexican food and Vietnamese food.
    I lived in Mexico for a year,and the best comida outside of Mexico is in L.A.
    I have visited Vietnam four times,and the best Viet food Ive ever had is in Little Saigon.

If yall go to CanJam and seek out pizza or sushi,both of which I like,yall are missing out.

11. Watagump
    I will be honest, I am more about taking people that don't have the options in their area to someplace they want to try. Nothing is set in stone, its all going to come down to what people want to try, BBQ, burgers, Vietnamese etc. Cant say I can pick Vietnamese places though, Chinese yes, BBQ yes, burgers, yes, my goal is to give max fun for the people that want some fun outside of the show.

Zachik likes this.
  12. Zachik
    More like 155 lbs...
    I do not hate everything - just Twizzlers and junk food (and NOT for health reasons. I just do not like the taste!)
    Good burger (like The Counter) or good BBQ - and I will definitely eat like a 180 lbs guy :wink:

13. Zachik
    NOW we're talking! :)
    (as long as burgers is not In & Out, and Chinese is not Panda Express...)

14. Watagump
    Oh my, I just found out the Chinese food place I took people to back in 2016 is now closed. I think you would like Lucilles.

15. Zachik
    Well, if you go there once in 3 years, no wonder they went out of business.......
    and judging by their website - I would LOVE Lucilles :yum:

Watagump likes this.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.