CanJam SoCal 2021 (September 25-26, 2021)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 23, 2021 at 2:24 AM Post #841 of 949
Going to India soon and arranging an informal meetup of audiophiles. About 20 or so have signed up. PM me if interested lol.
sajid bhai already a part of that meet :)
Will see you soon!!

Sep 23, 2021 at 2:44 AM Post #842 of 949
New Flagship Headphones (Electrostatic And Planar Magnetic), New IEMs, New R2R DAC Tech, Tubes, SHaGging, And More At CanJam SoCal 2021

After over a year-and-a-half since the last CanJam, we look forward to seeing you at CanJam SoCal 2021 later this week!

CanJam returns with new gear from DUNU, Empire Ears, HIFIMAN, Meze Audio, Audeze, 64 Audio, and more. We've missed you all in the year-and-a-half since the last CanJam, and really look forward to seeing you again. CanJam SoCal happens September 25th and 26th, 2021, at the Irvine Marriott in Irvine, California.

CanJam SoCal 2021 Preview: New Flagships, New IEMs, New R2R DAC Tech, Tubes, SHaGging, And More - produced by Brian Murphy and Joe Cwik​

Great video! Thank you for that. Good to see Jude and Warren, I'll be virtually raising a toast to you guys this weekend.

Sep 23, 2021 at 12:04 PM Post #845 of 949
Will there be vendor discounts for the show like at past shows?

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021 at 12:16 PM Post #846 of 949
Awaiting impressions on the EVO, so I can get back into IEMs!

@Sajid Amit, gonna miss you. I hope you can get to a CanJam somewhere soon, I think you'd truly enjoy it! :smiley:

Great video! Thank you for that. Good to see Jude and Warren, I'll be virtually raising a toast to you guys this weekend.

Thanks bro! Still gutted that you won't be here. Just, doesn't feel quite right to me, know what I mean? :slight_frown:

Wouldn’t mind a silver listen. I will be bringing my Wywires platinum DCA terminated

Years ago, I was at an audio event premiering a new set of speakers. Also at that event was WyWires, as they were providing the interconnects, and debuting their new Diamond Series speaker cable. Sounded great, looked gorgeous, and so I joked with Alex Sventitsky (WyWires) that he should make me headphone cables like that.

That joke turned on me.

Two months later, I'm at RMAF, and Alex hands me the world's one and only WyWires Diamond Series headphone cable (terminated for Audeze). Not red, not platinum, DIAMOND. As I was a little goofier then, I decided I'd walk around with that python coiled around my neck, listening to my LCD-X and LCD-XC, as I cruised the show. Once I got a quiet moment to myself, I actually sat down and listened listened... and that's when I realized the depths to which Alex punked me...

Though it's unwieldy as ***, to this day, that is by far the best Audeze cable I've ever heard.

Sep 23, 2021 at 12:25 PM Post #847 of 949
@Sajid Amit, gonna miss you. I hope you can get to a CanJam somewhere soon, I think you'd truly enjoy it! :smiley:

Thanks bro! Still gutted that you won't be here. Just, doesn't feel quite right to me, know what I mean? :slight_frown:

Years ago, I was at an audio event premiering a new set of speakers. Also at that event was WyWires, as they were providing the interconnects, and debuting their new Diamond Series speaker cable. Sounded great, looked gorgeous, and so I joked with Alex Sventitsky (WyWires) that he should make me headphone cables like that.

Tha joke turned on me.

Two months later, I'm at RMAF, and Alex hands me the world's one and only WyWires Diamond Series headphone cable (terminated for Audeze). Not red, not platinum, DIAMOND. As I was a little goofier then, I decided I'd walk around with that python coiled around my neck, listening to my LCD-X and LCD-XC, as I cruised the show. Once I got a quiet moment to myself, I actually sat down and listened listened... and that's when I realized the depths to which Alex punked me...

Though it's unwieldy as ***, to this day, that is by far the best Audeze cable I've ever heard.
The feel and hard coil on the platinum is….unfortunate.

im considering asking Dan at DCA to wrap it in his Vivo sleeve! (Not really what sacrelidge) But if someone made the platinum HP cables fidelity with DCA’s Vivo weight, feel and non-microphonics…. They would have hit true nirvana.

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:08 PM Post #848 of 949
SHOW SPECIALS.jpg

64 Audio - 15% off IEMs (excluding the A2e and A3e)

Atlas Cables - 10% off Atlas Cables purchased at the show

Bloom Audio - Visit booth for Show Specials on Eletech and Burson Audio products

Dekoni Audio - 25% coupon code for orders placed at the show, with free shipping
- Free samples of Mercury and Gemini eartips as well as headphone cleaning wipes

Ferrum Audio - 10% off Ferrum Audio products purchased at the show

Headphones.com - 10% off Focal headphones

Noble Audio - 20% off available units at the show

Qobuz - Free 90 day trial subscriptions, pick up a card from the Registration Desk

The Source AV - 10% off all products at the show

Last edited:
Sep 23, 2021 at 1:37 PM Post #849 of 949

im considering asking Dan at DCA to wrap it in his Vivo sleeve! (Not really what sacrelidge) But if someone made the platinum HP cables fidelity with DCA’s Vivo weight, feel and non-microphonics…. They would have hit true nirvana.
Do you have the thin white platinum? You should reach out to Alex to discuss.

Sep 23, 2021 at 1:57 PM Post #850 of 949
Interesting... Would LOVE to give that one a listen with my ZMF VO and VC!!

I bought the Platinum for my ZMF cans, and love its sound!
Yeah, I wish it were more supple / flexible, but since I only use it at home with my desktop setup - I can live with it.

Sep 23, 2021 at 2:28 PM Post #851 of 949
Sep 23, 2021 at 2:30 PM Post #852 of 949
We’re really looking forward to CanJam – it’ll be our first show in a long, long time, and we have some great new products to demo for you. Audeze will have booths F4,5,6. Due to the Covid restrictions, we’ll have 4 demo stations available, and they’ll be spread out across our tables. We will have all of our models available for demo (like Euclid, LCDi3, and the revised X and XC), but we’ll also have 2 dedicated demo areas. One for the new LCD-5 using the Weiss 502 amp/DAC. The other for the CRBN using a Chord Hugo TT2 (as the DAC) with either an LTA Z10e or Mjolnir amp. Song selection will be via Qobuz, with many tunes stored locally on the iPads in case the WiFi in the Ballroom is flakey. Of course, we’ll have replacement eartips for all the in-ear demos. Please note the Marriott hotel itself requires masks. We look forward to seeing you at CanJam! Attached is a map of the CanJam show made for us by the CDC illustrating Audeze’s location. :sunglasses:
SoCal_Layout_Final_A.jpg

Audeze Stay updated on Audeze at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/AudezeLLC https://twitter.com/audeze https://www.audeze.com/
Sep 23, 2021 at 2:48 PM Post #854 of 949
Based on the scavenger card list, does this mean that the vendor list on the CanJam SoCal 2021 website is no longer accurate?

How does the SHaG card invalidate the exhibitor list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back