CanJam SoCal 2021 (September 25-26, 2021)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 6, 2021 at 7:01 PM Post #302 of 949
I’m going then. Been thinking a TOTL amp would be nice
Hope to see you there then. For the TOTL amps there will be several to listen too as well. Since you have a couple of ZMF’s the Pendant is one to look at as well as some of the other Amps and Sound amps as they are local I have a Kenzie and just love it with my Verite open and is quite nice with the Clears as well.

Jul 6, 2021 at 8:37 PM Post #303 of 949
Hope to see you there then. For the TOTL amps there will be several to listen too as well. Since you have a couple of ZMF’s the Pendant is one to look at as well as some of the other Amps and Sound amps as they are local I have a Kenzie and just love it with my Verite open and is quite nice with the Clears as well.
I’ve been looking at the A&S / Pendant so that’s great to hear

Jul 6, 2021 at 9:19 PM Post #304 of 949
Jul 6, 2021 at 11:24 PM Post #305 of 949
Jul 7, 2021 at 10:28 AM Post #306 of 949
@Barnstormer13 Long trip! Where in Alaska do you live?
Anchorage. Orange County is a long way to go for a trade show, but pretty much everything is a long way from Alaska. I got a good price on the airfare (less than $300) so I figured why not? Spending a day or two looking at audio gear is pretty high on my fun meter.

Last edited:
Jul 7, 2021 at 11:01 AM Post #307 of 949
Anchorage. Orange County is a long way to go for a trade show, but pretty much everything is a long way from Alaska. I got a good price on the airfare (less than $300) so I figured why not? Spending a day or two looking at audio gear is pretty high on my fun meter.

Go East! Thunderbirds!

I used to live off Baxter.

Jul 7, 2021 at 6:37 PM Post #308 of 949
Flight prices are crazy - I paid almost $300 to fly from San Jose which is a 45 minute flights (within California)...
Will be fun!!! :)

Jul 7, 2021 at 6:47 PM Post #310 of 949
It always is fun!
j-Rw6tcyN2IHFsfmZgERlrQXF7Gslprlu79BcTD8Ad4.png

Jul 7, 2021 at 11:10 PM Post #312 of 949
Can jam etiquette question (never been to one): Can you bring your favorite phones and try out different amps?

My rule of thumb is to bring what you got as long is doesn't obstruct someone else's listening space by you.

Stash your IEMs and reference DAC/AMP or DAP in your backpack, and bring along a headphone in a carrying case, then all good to go!

Don't forget a charger or two, and especially in these times hand sanitizer!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back