1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

For the last 2 shows I have done we have had the Savant 2 available. You can view some of them on the Noble site, selection will vary of course depending on what sells. Discounts have been applied also at the past shows.

2. NovaFlyer
    Clouds??? I can get those on the East Coast, and no need to fly across the country. :ksc75smile:

3. Zachik
    Yeah, but these are happy clouds from California! :wink:

moedawg140 and Odin412 like this.
  4. Watagump

Its the time of the year, we get May Gray and June gloom, on some days its overcast all day long. But not too long ago we had a brief heat wave and some places were in the 90's. May didn't have as much overcast as it has in the past.

moedawg140 likes this.
  5. NovaFlyer
    Disney clouds, I can go for that.

Considering it was 90F here today, humid as all get out, and thunderstorms...so SoCal will be a nice break.

moedawg140 likes this.
  6. Watagump

If they were Disney clouds you would have to pay $150 a day per person to look at them.

moedawg140, mangus, Zachik and 2 others like this.
  7. NovaFlyer
    And wait in line for 4+ hours

Zachik and Watagump like this.
  8. Watagump
    Is anyone really going to show up? I didn't post even close to as much as NY. You're welcome. :smile:

9. MadDane
    Show up where?!?

Oooooooo..... post number 1234!!!!

10. Watagump

[​IMG]

11. buke9
    I’am showing up.

12. Odin412
    Excellent! It's going to be a great show. I'm looking forward to seeing everyone again. And thanks to the manufacturers for offering us such generous discounts! (Atticus, come to daddy...)

13. bflat
    I am both happy and sad that I cannot attend this year.....

Redcarmoose likes this.
  14. Insidious Meme
    May show up on Sunday. Other things derailed me coming on Saturday.

imackler likes this.
  15. jude Administrator

If you can't see the embedded video above, please click here.
    A Head-Fi Headphone? Fast Cans & DAPs. Gear Measuring Well. CanJam SoCal 2019 Preview - Head-Fi TV
    Also, Sean Olive speaks, affordable world-class, a DAP to dwarf all DAPs, gaming headsets measured, out-of-band hijinks, tube love, and plenty more in our 2019 CanJam SoCal Preview Video.

2019 CanJam SoCal Preview Video - Produced by Brian Murphy, Joe Cwik, and Jude Mansilla

First

Back
24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33
35 36 37 38 39 40 41
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.