CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Jun 14, 2019 at 3:16 AM Post #481 of 611
Hey I just had a super fly idea. Let's have a freestyle dancing contest. Put on some well mastered funky electro, footwork or hardcore techno, and myself as probably some others would be sure to bust some unreal moves on the dancefloor. I'd totally be down for a little dancin' for a change of pace between long listening sessions, and what better way is there to draw attention to a speaker setup. Though I'm not sure if there's any speaker rooms in the works for this year's show...
tenor (1).gif
tenor.gif

Jun 15, 2019 at 4:12 AM Post #485 of 611
How can I get my CanJam SoCal 2019 Badge removed from my profile? It's been a rough week and I'm currently sending this message from my hospital bed. I'm Totally miffed about not being able to physically make it to CanJam.
I hope you feel much better as soon as possible! Unfortunate to not see you at this year’s CanJam, but it will be a blessing to see you next year!

Keep staying positive, and all will go well for you. :beerchug:

*side note - I took a screenshot of your post, so I’ll do my best to fill you in with regards to answering your requests*

Last edited:
Jun 15, 2019 at 10:07 AM Post #486 of 611
I hope you feel much better as soon as possible! Unfortunate to not see you at this year’s CanJam, but it will be a blessing to see you next year!

Keep staying positive, and all will go well for you. :beerchug:

*side note - I took a screenshot of your post, so I’ll do my best to fill you in with regards to answering your requests*
Thank you @moedawg140. I really appreciate the positive energy, well wishes, and addressing my requests. Feeling a little bit better today.

Jun 17, 2019 at 4:42 PM Post #491 of 611
Here's the current list of Show Specials for this weekend! We'll be updating before the show and will also be providing a handout at the Registration Desk with all of this information. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend, it's gonna be a great one!!

SC Show Specials.jpg

64 Audio

20% off all Universals and Customs (U12t, A12t, tia Trio, U18t, tia Fourte)
64 Audio is giving away any universal-fit or custom in-ear monitor. Visit our booth to enter. Winner will be announced around 3pm the final day of the show. Must be present to win.
Audiophile Zone
10% off Chord products
beyerdynamic
Visit booth to enter a raffle to win a Lagoon headphone
dekoni Audio
Free Nuggets to the first 5 visitors to the booth on each day
DUNU
15% off during show
Effect Audio
15% off during show
Visit booth for a series of product demos to enter a raffle to win an Effect Audio Leonidas II worth $888
Headamp Audio Electronics
$50 off Gilmore Lite mk2, $200 off GS-X mk2
Hifiman
20% off Sundara, Ananda, and Arya
10% off on HE1000se and Susvara
iFi Audio/Mount Rose Music Visit booth for product discounts of up to 15%
Visit booth to demo Mag-Lev turntable and enter a raffle for a free ride in a McLaren!
Jerry Harvey Audio
Up to 20% off custom IEMs during the show
Free Ear Impressions when you order during the show
Free IEM cleanings to current JH Audio customers
Jomo Audio
15% off during show
Noble Audio
20% off Khan, Encore, and Katana
25% off Django, Sage, Dulce Bass, Savanna, and Trident
Periodic Audio
30% off everything at the booth
$200 off Nickel when paired with Be or C in-ear monitors and No Sales Tax!
2 Free Hydrogen sets given away every hour!
Roon
Free 30 day, no credit card Roon trial. Valid until June 30 for new subscribers only. Promo code available at Registration Desk, valid for CanJam SoCal 2019 attendees only.
SendyAudio
15% off storewide (shop.musicteck.com), coupon code SOCAL2019
The Source AV
15% off Sennheiser and Audeze
10% off MrSpeakers and most other brands
Ultimate Ears
20% off UE11
25% off UE18+
30% off UE Live
Upscale Audio
10% off on Feliks Audio, Pathos Acoustics, and PrimaLuna brand headphone amplifiers
10% off Sbooster Audiophile Power Supplies
ZMFheadphones
$300 off Verite
$200 off Auteur, Aeolus, Atticus, and Eikon

Last edited:
Jun 17, 2019 at 4:59 PM Post #492 of 611
Here's the current list of Show Specials for this weekend! We'll be updating before the show and will also be providing a handout at the Registration Desk with all of this information. Looking forward to seeing everyone this weekend, it's gonna be a great one!!

64 Audio

20% off all Universals and Customs (U12t, A12t, tia Trio, U18t, tia Fourte)
64 Audio is giving away any universal-fit or custom in-ear monitor. Visit our booth to enter. Winner will be announced around 3pm the final day of the show. Must be present to win.
beyerdynamic
Visit booth to enter a raffle to win a Lagoon headphone
DUNU
15% off during show
Effect Audio
15% off during show
Visit booth for a series of product demos to enter a raffle to win an Effect Audio Leonidas II worth $888
Headamp Audio Electronics
$50 off Gilmore Lite mk2, $200 off GS-X mk2
Hifiman
20% off Sundara, Ananda, and Arya
10% off on HE1000se and Susvara
iFi Audio/Mount Rose Music Visit booth for product discounts of up to 15%
Visit booth to demo Mag-Lev turntable and enter a raffle for a free ride in a McLaren!
Jerry Harvey Audio
Up to 20% off custom IEMs during the show
Free Ear Impressions when you order during the show
Free IEM cleanings to current JH Audio customers
Jomo Audio
15% off during show
Noble Audio
20% off Khan, Encore, and Katana
25% off Django, Sage, Dulce Bass, Savanna, and Trident
Periodic Audio
30% off everything at the booth
$200 off Nickel when paired with Be or C in-ear monitors and No Sales Tax!
2 Free Hydrogen sets given away every hour!
Roon
Free 30 day, no credit card Roon trial. Valid until June 30 for new subscribers only. Promo code available at Registration Desk, valid for CanJam SoCal 2019 attendees only.
SendyAudio
15% off storewide (shop.musicteck.com), coupon code SOCAL2019
The Source AV
15% off Sennheiser and Audeze
10% off MrSpeakers and most other brands
Ultimate Ears
20% off UE11
25% off UE18+
30% off UE Live
Upscale Audio
10% off on Feliks Audio, Pathos Acoustics, and PrimaLuna brand headphone amplifiers
10% off Sbooster Audiophile Power Supplies
ZMFheadphones
$300 off Verite
$200 off Auteur, Aeolus, Atticus, and Eikon

Very nice! Hope to get something interested Thanks Ethan.

Jun 17, 2019 at 5:31 PM Post #493 of 611
Twenty percent off 64 Audio sounds sweet, but damned if I can figure out the interaction of "all Universals and Customs" with the parenthetical list that follows it: "(U12t, A12t, tia Trio, U18t, tia Fourte)"

Are those the only models they'll have at the show? The only customs they'll be taking orders for? The only customs that will be discounted, while all Universals will be? Are those the exceptions from the word "all"?

Need a Venn diagram, stat!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back