1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35
Next

Last
  1. Watagump

You are not third_eye.

2. Watagump

Gary is going to also bring a Poly and will have Mojo's for sale.

3. gkatay
    Thanks for keeping the posts updated Eric! And don't worry, I've blocked "Bohemian Rhapsody" from all my Tidal accounts.

Gibson59 likes this.
  4. Watagump

Slow down Gary, 2 posts in 6 years. :grinning:

bearFNF and KS80 like this.
  5. gkatay
    You're right, I better lie down now.

bearFNF and KS80 like this.
  6. Tex Irie
    How can I get my CanJam SoCal 2019 Badge removed from my profile? It's been a rough week and I'm currently sending this message from my hospital bed. I'm Totally miffed about not being able to physically make it to CanJam.

7. joe Administrator
    It's been removed per your request. I'm sorry you won't be making it to the event, and a speedy recovery. Positive vibes.

8. Tex Irie
    I appreciate the well wishes, positive vibes, and good energy @joe. Thank you. I hope I at least get to see the preview video Jude normally posts before the event. I'm sure the Head-Fiers in attendance will document the event and standout gear.

RCBinTN likes this.
  9. jwbrent
    @third_eye, are the shirts true to size, or something else? 100% cotton, so shrinkage, or a polyester blend? My size is midway between a medium and large, so that’s why I ask.

10. Watagump
    Get well soon.

Tex Irie likes this.
  11. boblauer
    Anything you are particularly interested in as I could take pictures/notes if you'd like?

moedawg140 and KS80 like this.
  12. third_eye Moderator
    They are 100% cotton and true to size with minimal shrinkage, if any. We'll have all sizes onsite so you can try them out if needed.

13. Tex Irie
    I'm just wanting to find out what's new at Audeze. I'm hoping they have something new in the works like a closed back version of the Lcd-i4 (wishful thinking) I'm looking for a proper balanced cable for the iSine 20. I'd like to know about the Fiio
    M5 and if they will have a the Q5s with the THX amp Module available for impressions. Lastly, just anything that really stood out in portable gear. That's about all I would ask to know about.

I appreciate the gesture @boblauer. Thank you Kind Sir.

moedawg140 likes this.
  14. jwbrent
    Thank you!

15. Watagump
    I HAD to post this.

[​IMG]

Zachik, third_eye, jwbrent and 2 others like this.
First

Back
22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
33 34 35
Next

Last