1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2019 (June 22-23, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Next

Last
  1. MadDane
    Wait I forgot to ask, will Wata bring Twizzlers to the dinner?!?

2. joe Administrator
    Re-posting: If you're going to CanJam SoCal 2019 and would like a SoCal 2019 badge on your profile, please PM me! (Be sure to note that it is for CanJam SoCal.)

Double C likes this.
  3. Watagump

Twizzlers and chocolates will be the appetizers at the Noble booth.

4. kdphan
    I wonder if those guys are going to do 40% off all their IEM like last year

Should've gotten a custom UE18+

5. NovaFlyer
    I'm in for dinner and will have a rental as well - probably some mid-size POS.

Watagump likes this.
  6. Zachik
    :confounded:

7. DecentLevi
    Hey Folks as some of you may have noticed, Feliks Audio will be an exhibitor at the show! A family-run boutique Polish amp manufacturer that churns out first class tube amps lovingly handcrafted from the best materials available. DO yourself a favor and check them out! I have owned several of their amps over 4 years and in contact with them and all I can tell you is that it's been a very fun ride! With a proper setup you get astonishing fidelity and refinement in spades from a surprisingly modest size tube amp. And below I am pleased to be one of the first to share the details of their newest amp, the Euforia anniversary edition:

Copying this post from fellow user @connieflyer with inside info.:

"A little more info on Anniversary model, just got email back from Lukasz and he okayed me releasing the information.
    " Indeed we are excited to launch the special edition Euforia very soon, expected in late summer time.

Pictures yet to come, but i can tell you it will have a very special finish, sort of space grey paint used in automobile industry, very classy and durable.

The most important is of course what lies beneth - full details soon, but the main changes relate to new internal wiring (replacing pure silver with single crystal copper, to gain some musicality and warmth), new upgraded capacitors, new trafo with more power reserves and better shielding against external interference and some other tweaks. All in all it sound fabulous, i was personally surprised how different it sounds to regular Euforia. Especially with more "dry" headphones like T1 just brings whole new life into them.

Price expect to be around 30% up on the regular model. More info to come! Please feel free to share with the community.
    "

So now am looking forward even more to the arrival."

If by chance anyone from the Feliks Audio team is reading, please enlighten us if the Euforia anniversary Edition will be present... as well as possibly your prototype 2A3 headphone + speaker amp with optional STAX output tuned for Meze Empryeans?

Last edited: Jun 5, 2019
    vonnie123 likes this.
  8. third_eye Moderator
    SC T-shirts.jpg
    CJ19_SoCal_TShirt_Mock.png

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
    third_eye-S-1

CanJam SoCal 2019 T-Shirts are $25 and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, June 23. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam SoCal 2019 is Monday, June 17, 2019. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Global 2019 volunteers do not have to separately order T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

NovaFlyer likes this.
  9. DecentLevi
    As more of a backpacker I've shied away from hotels in recent years. I managed to secure myself a decent furnished loft space off AirBnb within a 20 minute walk from the venue, right by the John Wayne Airport. They still have rooms for these dates starting at $25 within a few miles.

10. ampsandsound
    Shirt order
    ampsandsound-3XL-1

11. mangus
    [​IMG]

12. Watagump
    The Noble booth will be at E2.

[​IMG]

Double C likes this.
  13. jwbrent
    Wow, the venue looks big! This will be my first CanJam, and I’m counting the days ...

14. mangus
    Any chance you can bring the original HE90/HEV90 setup for comparison? To me (a year apart), the original is still the best experience I've heard. Of course, if you think so too, I wouldn't expect to see one. :wink:

BreadMaster likes this.
  15. mangus
    I'm in.

First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.