CanJam SoCal 2019 Impressions thread
Jun 24, 2019 at 5:09 PM Post #183 of 438
Glad to see you made it home safely, you have to admit, the person who took you to the airport did the best job ever.

Very true! Great guy all around, and funny too :smile:

Jun 24, 2019 at 5:15 PM Post #184 of 438
I've been told this was Shenzen Audio's (and those that they distribute for) first go around in a US Can Jam. I'm curious what they thought and how they made out.

Jun 24, 2019 at 5:20 PM Post #185 of 438
I listened to the new 64 model 3 different times yesterday, so I definitely liked it :)

It sounded like a better Trio to me - probably my favorite bass in an IEM so far. Sub bass was just so good, maybe a little bass bleed causing congestion elsewhere. I didn't find them sibilant, the treble reminded me of the A/U18t

It was maybe missing that crazy out of head Fourte sound due to slightly more prominent vocals. It was always super crowded and noisy at the booth, but it was by far my favorite CanJam listen

Jun 24, 2019 at 6:01 PM Post #188 of 438
The only problem with CanJams is, there are not enough in the year. Now there is even one less with RMAF being out of the lineup. The show is still going on, but its no longer a CanJam event. I have SO much fun doing these its actually a relief from every day life. Seeing a couple of people I haven't not seen for a couple of years was great, Maurice AKA MoeDog and Gary from Headphone Guru. Maurice was very helpful at making some candy disappear. Meeting new people is always great also, but some people I thought I would meet that post here either didn't come, or didn't say hello.

Jun 24, 2019 at 6:24 PM Post #189 of 438
What would be great is if we could have canjam in Canada its so sad we Canadians are always left in tha dust...

Jun 24, 2019 at 6:29 PM Post #190 of 438
I wish we could have a CanJam closer to WV. New York is just too far. Maybe Cincinnati or Columbus Ohio.

Jun 24, 2019 at 6:34 PM Post #192 of 438
I wish we could have a CanJam closer to WV. New York is just too far. Maybe Cincinnati or Columbus Ohio.

I would love a CanJam Midwest! ZMF has their show in Chicago coming up, so that might be the next best thing.

Jun 24, 2019 at 6:36 PM Post #193 of 438

...and not in the dead of winter. My west coast DNA isnt built for these east coast winters.

Jun 24, 2019 at 6:38 PM Post #194 of 438
The only problem with CanJams is, there are not enough in the year. Now there is even one less with RMAF being out of the lineup. The show is still going on, but its no longer a CanJam event. I have SO much fun doing these its actually a relief from every day life. Seeing a couple of people I haven't not seen for a couple of years was great, Maurice AKA MoeDog and Gary from Headphone Guru. Maurice was very helpful at making some candy disappear. Meeting new people is always great also, but some people I thought I would meet that post here either didn't come, or didn't say hello.

what no more RMAF CanJam? When did that happen or get announced? My wife and i were going to plan a trip to Denver to see family. I was going to try to time it with Denver CanJam. :astonished::angry::astonished::angry::astonished::angry:

Jun 24, 2019 at 6:45 PM Post #195 of 438
what no more RMAF CanJam? When did that happen or get announced? My wife and i were going to plan a trip to Denver to see family. I was going to try to time it with Denver CanJam. :astonished::angry::astonished::angry::astonished::angry:

The show is just not a part of CanJam, but the headphone section of the show is still going on. Its like Axpona, more about 2 channel with a headphone area.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back