CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 19, 2016 at 7:45 AM Post #31 of 529
Yup!  There is much to see and do here for her outside of the show.  With any luck she might like it enough to make an annual pilgrimage out here.  :evil:
I'm down with pilgrimage ; ) Going to be in LA for three days then she wants to go to San Diego for two. Will be nice to see you again and to hear Liquid Tungsten again.

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #32 of 529
  I'll be there!

Pros and cons.  Orange County is easier when it comes to parking, but there's a lot more to do (and eat!) in LA.  As a bonus, since I would hope most people here are music fans, LA has one of the best music scenes in the world, Orange County on the other hand...let's just say it's usually not difficult to spot an Orange County band, and I don't mean that in a positive way.

OC has ME, that's the only thing that matters. Irvine Meadows is closing, lol. Another music venue down the drain.

Oct 19, 2016 at 1:55 PM Post #33 of 529
Really hope that there will be a lot of IEms at this show, I feel as though IEM's are one thing that aren't usually brought to shows. I look forward to listening to the new Audeze iSine earphones and some of the Campfire Audio iems. And as a side note I hope that someone here will bring the audio Technica R70x
biggrin.gif

Oct 19, 2016 at 2:16 PM Post #34 of 529
  Really hope that there will be a lot of IEms at this show, I feel as though IEM's are one thing that aren't usually brought to shows. I look forward to listening to the new Audeze iSine earphones and some of the Campfire Audio iems. And as a side note I hope that someone here will bring the audio Technica R70x
biggrin.gif

If the exhibitor list is anything like RMAF's then there will be plenty of IEM manufacturers in attendance. On Saturday I had to stop demoing IEMs for the day because there were so many and my ears became a bit sore by the afternoon. So many IEMs...

Oct 19, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #35 of 529
I'm planning on attending. I have a work meeting the week before in Orange County so it works out!

Oct 19, 2016 at 10:40 PM Post #36 of 529

OC has ME, that's the only thing that matters. Irvine Meadows is closing, lol. Another music venue down the drain.

Well, I can't argue with that :).  I live in Orange County as well.

Yeah, I heard about the closure.  Maybe they'll replace it with another venue.  We do have the Observatory in Santa Ana though, which is a fantastic venue.  LA is chalked full of cool old theaters though, not to mention the Hollywood Bowl.  Echo Park and Hollywood are great places to see smaller shows as well.

Oct 21, 2016 at 1:28 PM Post #44 of 529
  You socal guys complaining it's in LA. That's only a 4.5hr drive for me so I'm happy :)

I'm happy too, as it's roughly 2.5 from me, but I hate traffic.That's why I live where I do. Oh well, hopefully the lineup will make it worth it. ZMF probably gonna be there, so that's already good enough for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back