CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 11, 2016 at 1:01 AM Post #62 of 529
Hello everybody, I've set up a 'local' meet-up for Saturday Nov. 26th  in the south Bay Area (San Jose / Silicon Valley). Still with a small guest list, this is starting to gain some serious traction with some outstanding member rigs and we'd love to have more attendees if you can make it. This was meant to bridge the gap until the official L.A. Can Jam, which many of would hopefully attend too.
This is a rare meet for this area and probably the last one I set up, and can be your indispensable chance to discover new and unique gear and find new ideas from a thriving local community... and a very unusual post-event TBA

http://www.head-fi.org/t/824498/finally-south-bay-area-head-fi-meet-late-2016-alum-rock-library-11-26-16-save-the-date

Nov 23, 2016 at 4:11 PM Post #67 of 529
  Yep.  If you get a chance to go, be careful, there's a brutal dip in the parking lot by their building that's a lot worse than it looks.  I bottomed out a rental car quite badly on it lol.

Oh no, thanks for the heads up.

Nov 28, 2016 at 7:24 PM Post #69 of 529
Does anyone know if iFi will be attending? I am very interested in the upcoming iDSD Pro but details have been sparse.

Nov 29, 2016 at 5:55 PM Post #70 of 529
  Does anyone know if iFi will be attending? I am very interested in the upcoming iDSD Pro but details have been sparse.

I would imagine they will be. We're still several months away, and will keep the exhibitor list updated as the list grows.
beerchug.gif

Nov 30, 2016 at 1:36 AM Post #71 of 529

I would imagine they will be. We're still several months away, and will keep the exhibitor list updated as the list grows.
beerchug.gif

Thanks, third_eye. Looking forward to it very much. Canjam SoCal 2016 was my 1st and while you never forget your first, the gear lust is strong! Thanks so much for all of your efforts putting this together, btw! Much appreciated.

Nov 30, 2016 at 9:42 AM Post #74 of 529
  I am signing my one man petition to get this moved back the the OC.

+1 I try to avoid downtown LA as much as possible. 

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back