1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam SoCal 2017 (April 8-9, 2017)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
  1. bosiemoncrieff

Seems like a logical locale to me.

2. buke9
    Not to me a CanJam Louisville would make more sense; ) UPS Worldport ,Churchill Downs and the best bourbon on the planet.

3. bosiemoncrieff

Jason talks about his favored "scotch mod," but I'd have to agree, a good "old fashioned mod" has to include bourbon.

4. buke9
    I probably have 20 to 30 bourbons in the house and 2014 ' 15 and 16 Angels Envy Cask strength one of my favorites.

5. higan
    Doesn't Linear Tube Audio attend? They released MZ2 recently. Would like to hear how it sounds?

6. third_eye Moderator
    Sony added to exhibitor list!

7. bosiemoncrieff
    Presumably with their new noise cancelling can?

8. Fidelity King
    There should really be a can jam in norcal, most likely San Fransisco, the meet in July just isn't enough. 

9. bosiemoncrieff
    Isn't there a second meet in San Jose?

10. Zachik
     +1

Anywhere in the SF bay area would be great!!

11. LarryMagoo
    Inland Empire?  I gotta drive from Brentwood in Nor Cal....6 hours!    But this will be my first Can Jam so I will be pumped to go!

12. Zachik

I was going to drive, too, but eventually decided against it.
    Found very reasonable priced flights from Oakland airport to Burbank airport.  

13. imackler
    Hey all! I've been thinking of getting a new pair of iems. Does anyone know if any of the vendors have given discounts in the past? (Campfire, Noble, Ultimate Ears)

14. bosiemoncrieff
    I'm planning to bring my two enfants terribles—K1000 and HE-6—and see if anything at the show really wows me. I'm assuming WA22SE will be very impressive, as it was in July. HD800 would be a little too much to cart around.

15. buke9
    I would love to hear the K1000's.

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.