CanJam SoCal 2015 Impressions Thread
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 12, 2015 at 8:52 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 955
Hi everyone!

Welcome to CanJam SoCal 2015.  
smile.gif
  Post your live impressions and pics here, your fellow Head-Fiers are waiting for them!

beerchug.gif

Mar 28, 2015 at 1:02 PM Post #2 of 955
Also, for everyone that missed it or forgot about it, our "Post Your Impressions" contest is now in full swing:

We know that you're thrilled to share your impressions anyway, as we're all a part of this wonderful community, so this is just our way of making that act of sharing just a little bit sweeter.  
smile.gif

Mar 28, 2015 at 1:40 PM Post #5 of 955
Maybe Cardas will turn up with some A8s?

Mar 28, 2015 at 4:11 PM Post #11 of 955
Where are all the breathless impressions of Yggdrasil and the other new gear at CANJAM ? My timezone converter tells me it's shortly after 1pm in LA - all the technology most Head-fiers cart around and you cant even punch 'Bonkers !' into your phone ? Even 'gnarly' would be appropriate given CANJAMs location this year. Cowabunga, Judes  :wink:

Mar 28, 2015 at 7:45 PM Post #14 of 955
Thanks. However, at least on my phone, the top does not show :frowning2:

Howver, changing to Desktop does show it but much harder to read.

In the mobile UI, Tap the send to button, upper right, to display a menu. Subscribe is in that menu

Mar 28, 2015 at 8:01 PM Post #15 of 955
I was bummed Fiio or Fiio's distributor wasn't there.  Was looking forward to checking out the X1 (yes I'm cheap) and to show a friend looking for a solid, but decent priced portable headphone amp (E12), but they were no where... Oh well

Cool show, maybe it's just me, but it seems there was a lack of portable amps unless I was blind. I did see a couple though.  Saw a ton of IEMs and full size cans as well as more desktop amps/DACs

Also asked about used stuff and they said there wasn't a used area or way to post used gear like the last Socal meet at the hotel.

Looking forward to the next Socal meet!!

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back