CanJam Singapore 2023 (March 25-26, 2023)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 30, 2022 at 2:01 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 261
Singapore2023.jpg

CanJam returns to the Little Red Dot! Join us for CanJam Singapore 2023, the 6th edition of the biggest headphone audio show in Southeast Asia! SAVE THE DATE and be sure to subscribe to the thread for updates!

CanJam Singapore 2023 Preview: The best IEMs and headphones at Singapore's largest personal audio show!

A new flagship-class electrostat; a tech-packed headphone that crosses categories; a diminutive desktop system that's just about anything you want it to be; new top-tier IEMs; and a whole lot more at CanJam Singapore this year.

Singapore is home to one of the most vibrant, sophisticated personal audio communities in the world. Here’s a video preview of a few of the things they'll be able to listen to at CanJam Singapore.

CanJam Singapore 2023
Pan Pacific Singapore
Marina Square
7 Raffles Boulevard
Singapore 039595

Saturday, March 25, 2023
11am to 6pm

Sunday, March 26, 2023
10am to 5pm

Show Passes (Click here to purchase)
Weekend Pass - SGD $50
One Day Pass - SGD $40

Travel
Overlooking the stunning Marina Bay, the Pan Pacific Singapore is strategically located at the gateway to the Central Business District and offers a wide array of sightseeing, retail, and entertainment options in the vicinity. We have secured a limited number of rooms at a rate of S$338/night which includes a fabulous buffet breakfast. Click here to make your room reservations.

CanJam Volunteers
There will be volunteer staff positions at CanJam Singapore 2023 to assist at the Registration Desk. You will need to be able to commit to a 4 hour shift on either the Saturday or Sunday of the event. Volunteers will receive free weekend passes along with an event T-Shirt. If you are interested, please send me a PM or email to ethan@canjam.org with your full name, email address, and T-Shirt size.

We look forward to seeing you at CanJam Singapore 2023!

SG23_ Avatar300X300_v1.jpg

Dec 30, 2022 at 2:02 PM Post #2 of 261
SINGAPORE23_header_sponsors.jpg

dCS
Effect Audio
Headfonics
In-Ear Fidelity

SINGAPORE23_header_exhibitors.jpg

64 Audio
Advanced AcousticsWerkes
ABYSS Headphones
Acoustune
Aroma Audio
ArtVano
Astell&Kern
Audeze
Audio-Technica
Audirect
AV One
Burson Audio
Campfire Audio
Cayin
Chord Electronics
Craft Ears
Crosszone
Dan Clark Audio
dCS
Dekoni Audio
Dita Audio
EAR Micro
Effect Audio
Eletech
Elysian Acoustic Labs
Empire Ears
Eng Siang
FatFreq
Feliks Audio
FiiO
Final
FiR Audio
Flash Acoustics
Focal
Fostex
Furutech
Gustard
HanSound Audio
HiBy
ICE LAB
InEar
Jaben
Jomo Audio
KITO
Labkable
Leiyin Audio
Linsoul Audio
Lotoo
Mass-Kobo
Metal Magic Research
Meze Audio
Moondrop
Musician Audio
Nightjar Acoustics
Noble Audio
Null Audio
Plussound Audio
Project Perfection
PW Audio
qdc
Questyle
Rosson Audio Design
SAM audio
Sennheiser
Shure
Singxer
SMSL
Spirit Torino
STAX
Subtonic Audio
Symphonium Audio
Tanchjim
Technics
Thieaudio
Topping
Unique Melody
Vision Ears
Warwick Acoustics
xDuoo
XIAUDIO
Yaxi
Zeppelin and Co.
ZMFheadphones

Attachments

• SINGAPORE23_header_exhibitors.jpg
    SINGAPORE23_header_exhibitors.jpg
    425.4 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 30, 2022 at 2:04 PM Post #3 of 261
SINGAPORE23_header_tshirts.jpg

CJSG23_TShirt.png

CanJam Singapore 2023 T-Shirts are S$50 and can now be pre-ordered online at the following link: https://canjamglobal.com/shows/singapore2023/ Once on the CanJam Singapore 2023 show page, scroll down until you reach the "CanJam Singapore 2023 T-Shirts" section to place your pre-order.

All T-Shirt pre-orders must be picked at the Registration Desk during show hours on March 25-26. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam Singapore 2023 is Wednesday, March 15. We will have a few extra T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Singapore 2023 volunteers do not need to order their own T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2022 at 2:05 PM Post #4 of 261
SINGAPORE23_header_showspecials.jpg

ExhibitorsSpecials
AAW + Null15% Early bird discount for ASH+, Canary Pro, A3H+ Aurum
Audio-Technica15% off, WB2022 Launch Special
AV OneVisit booth to enter a giveaway with the following prizes: (1) AK Pathfinder, (1) FiiO FDX Limited Edition
Visit booth for attractive sales promotions
Craft Ears15% off
Effect AudioUp to 20% off + Free Gifts for purchases made at show
Elysian Acoustic LabsVisit booth for available bundle offers
Empire Ears15% off
Fatfreq15% off all products
Feliks Audio10% off except flagship ENVY
Fostex15% off, special bundle deals
HiBYR6 Pro II, Zeta launch specials
InEarVisit booth to enter a raffle to win two (2) StageSiver 2 small size in hybrid material.
10-15% discount on products sold at show.
JabenVisit booth for Show Special pricing on products from Brise Audio, FiR Audio, FitEar, LimeEars, Noble Audio, Open Audio, SoftEars, Unique Melody, Phatlab, Luxury & Precision, Shanling, SendyAudio, Mark Levinson, and T+A
Jomo Audio20% off all UIEMs exclusing Alpha TI
20% off OR Free artwork(s) for all CIEMs
Matrix Audio10% off
Plussound15% off
Project PerfectionVisit booth for Show Special pricing on select products from final and Lotoo
PW Audio10-15% off
qdcVisit booth to enter a giveaway with the following prizes: (1) Uranus, (2) TWX
Rosson Audio DesignEarly Bird special for new launch MPL-0
SAM audioVisit booth to enter a lucky draw raffle with a variety of prizes from multiple brands. Winners will be announced at the end of each show day.
10-20% show discount for purchases made at show.
SennheiserVisit booth to enter into a drawing for an IE200.
Vision EarsVisit booth to enter into a lucky draw for a premium UIEM (EVE20) earphone valued at $1300 USD
Wired For Sound10-15% off
ZMFheadphones5 available units of Limited Edition Atrium Closed, specifically chosen for CanJam Singapore

Last edited:
Dec 30, 2022 at 2:09 PM Post #6 of 261
All bodes well. This will be my very first CanJam overseas, right after NYC!

Dec 30, 2022 at 4:48 PM Post #7 of 261
I have a flight booked. I plan on attending with a contingent of Water Cooler members.

Dec 30, 2022 at 5:51 PM Post #8 of 261
Excellent! Would you believe my Mum's attending as well!! We're both off to Thailand to see relatives and this Singapore stopover en route is timed perfectly! The stars have aligned for 2023 with CanJam NYC with my Wife and CanJam Singapore with my Mum. Any chance of a CanJam in Japan as that's my next stop after Thailand? 😁 🎧

Last edited:
Jan 2, 2023 at 9:36 AM Post #9 of 261
Any chance of a CanJam in Japan as that's my next stop after Thailand? 😁 🎧
We don't have any CanJams in Japan, but there are still great options in that region. To quote a post of mine from the CanJam Global 2023 thread:

For those of you asking about audio shows in Japan, I highly recommend checking out the shows that e-earphone and Fujiya Avic put on each season. One was recently announced for December so anyone on that side of the globe should definitely pop over for some demos. I attended an e-earphone show in spring of '19 and it was a blast. I know several folks who have grabbed an inexpensive flight to Japan after CanJam Singapore, which sounds like a perfect 1-2 week vacation for me. The week following CanJam Singapore should be near peak cherry blossom season...
Depending on when you're in Japan, you might miss out on the "Big 4" shows that take place once a season, but there are numerous mini-events around the country throughout the year.

Jan 5, 2023 at 3:44 PM Post #11 of 261
As stated by others above:
Flights and hotel are booked! And this will also be my first overseas CanJam.
I am hoping to get lots of insider tip while working at CanJam NYC this February.
My lovely wife and I can't wait!!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you in Singapore too!

Jan 9, 2023 at 7:03 PM Post #13 of 261
Just noticed that there is now a special CanJam hotel rate at the Pan Pacific. Book my hotel last night. Great rate for SG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back