CanJam Singapore 2022 (April 2-3, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 6, 2022 at 7:05 AM Post #166 of 234
Since it's going to be @AxelCloris's first time there, we're gonna to have to introduce him to that tossing noodles in the air thing! :relaxed:
Ah yes. Yu Sheng is not actually noodles but rather just shaved vegetables, some abalone and raw fish and a bunch of sauces.

I am sure whichever hotels you will be staying at will probably be able to sell you one cos I am not sure whether supermarkets sell them when its not lunar new year.

Either ways, welcome to Singapore!

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2022 at 8:53 AM Post #167 of 234
Ah yes. Yu Sheng is not actually noodles but rather just shaved vegetables, some abalone and raw fish and a bunch of sauces.

I am sure whichever hotels you will be staying at will probably be able to sell you one cos I am not sure whether supermarkets sell them when its not lunar new year.

Either ways, welcome to Singapore!
I think he meant the noodle tossing in Haidilao?

Mar 6, 2022 at 9:59 AM Post #168 of 234
I think he meant the noodle tossing in Haidilao?
Oh my bad. I have not been to haidilao so I don't know. Sorry for the confusion there.

Too much money wasted on buying metal and gold boxes and cables for the sole purpose of enjoying music to eat haidilao haha.

Mar 6, 2022 at 6:36 PM Post #170 of 234
Ah, I looked it up. It's Lo Hei. :relaxed:

Mar 7, 2022 at 11:45 AM Post #171 of 234
Our room reservations block has been extended to March 18. Please be sure to book your rooms by this date!

Travel
Overlooking the stunning Marina Bay, the Pan Pacific Singapore is strategically located at the gateway to the Central Business District and offers a wide array of sightseeing, retail, and entertainment options in the vicinity. We have secured a limited number of rooms at a rate of S$268/night which includes a fabulous buffet breakfast. Click here to make your room reservations.

Singapore big banner.jpg

Mar 7, 2022 at 2:35 PM Post #172 of 234
Mar 8, 2022 at 9:20 AM Post #175 of 234
Hotels here nowadays serve their food in a plated manner instead of a self service buffet. Not sure how Pan Pacific operates their breakfast now, but may just need to dampen them expectations a bit.

Having said that, the food should still taste good though.

Mar 8, 2022 at 9:27 AM Post #176 of 234
The food looks so good! Food or audio, food or audio :ksc75smile:
"We are announcing a last minute change to the CanJam Singapore 2022 event: The exhibit hall has been relocated to the Pan Pacific Singapore's Edge buffet. Now you can indulge multiple senses simultaneously. Join us in the only place where many of the world's best audio brands spoil your ears with beautiful sonnets while the hotel's professional chefs pamper your tongue with delectable morsels from around the globe. #sorryaboutyourwallet"

I wanna make this happen.

Mar 9, 2022 at 7:19 PM Post #178 of 234
T-SHIRTS.jpg

SG t-shirt -01.jpg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam Singapore 2022 T-Shirts are SGD $50
and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, April 3. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam Singapore 2022 is Friday, March 18, 2022. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Singapore 2022 volunteers do not need to order their own T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Mar 11, 2022 at 5:43 AM Post #180 of 234
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back