CanJam Singapore 2022 (April 2-3, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 26, 2022 at 12:41 AM Post #152 of 234
Love this list! I believe the Sennheiser at Marina Square has closed down!
Nope. Still there.
Well, they closed down. I can confirm 26 Feb 2022.
Edit: I was about to say that we can still see them at CanJam this year, but then it seems that they won't be at CanJam either???
20220226_133754.jpg

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2022 at 4:19 PM Post #153 of 234
My body (and my new signature) is ready. :smile:

Mar 3, 2022 at 9:56 AM Post #155 of 234
Are we giving out the medals already?

If anyone is planning on attending CanJam Singapore 2022 and would like a profile badge (or needs any other CanJam profile badges), please send me a PM by clicking here and I can get you set up.

In an effort to not clutter the thread up with requests. any in-thread profile badge requests will be removed from the thread.

Mar 3, 2022 at 12:10 PM Post #157 of 234
I was just thinking about some of the new gear that will be making its show debut at CanJam Singapore 2022, some of which I've waited years for! Gonna be exciting! :smiley:

Are we giving out the medals already?

:smile: We're less than a month away!

I've never received a non-US CanJam badge before. This'll be fun! Looking for any and all pro-tips from the locals. :D

Sedna I'm guessing? Oh wait, you meant like Hawker Centre type of stuff!

Mar 3, 2022 at 9:26 PM Post #159 of 234
I've never received a non-US CanJam badge before. This'll be fun! Looking for any and all pro-tips from the locals. :D
Love the food, try the chili crab when you're there. Make sure to bring some battery packs for your DAPs while on the plane, it's a long, long flight. Look forward to seeing your coverage.

Mar 4, 2022 at 9:38 AM Post #161 of 234
Love the food, try the chili crab when you're there.
From the sounds of things I won't be able to go 5 metres without coming across great food. Should I plan ahead and book a second seat for the long haul home? :wink:

Now I'm going to have to research food around the venue while also planning and filming a preview video. Thanks a lot @NovaFlyer. :p

There should be USB port for charging!
I think my flight has 2 USB ports on each seat, and I never travel without 2-3 battery packs. :D

Mar 4, 2022 at 7:17 PM Post #162 of 234
From the sounds of things I won't be able to go 5 metres without coming across great food. Should I plan ahead and book a second seat for the long haul home? :wink:

Now I'm going to have to research food around the venue while also planning and filming a preview video. Thanks a lot @NovaFlyer. :p

I think my flight has 2 USB ports on each seat, and I never travel without 2-3 battery packs. :D
This should be sufficient for your seating space requirements... :smile: As well as power requirements for DAPs and laptops

Attachments

• SQSUITES-36.jpg
    SQSUITES-36.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
Mar 5, 2022 at 12:45 PM Post #163 of 234
Whoa, you sir fly with much fancier accommodations than I do. I'm sitting at the back of the plane next to the restrooms! No way they're giving us beds back there in the caboose. :p Thankfully my experience on the Boeing 777-300ER back in 2019 was comfortable so I expect I'll have no issues with comfort on the trip to Singapore later this month. The real concerns are what should I be eating (in addition to chili crab) and what I should be seeing while I'm there! Anywho, back to working on the preview video.

Mar 6, 2022 at 2:37 AM Post #164 of 234
Whoa, you sir fly with much fancier accommodations than I do. I'm sitting at the back of the plane next to the restrooms! No way they're giving us beds back there in the caboose. :p Thankfully my experience on the Boeing 777-300ER back in 2019 was comfortable so I expect I'll have no issues with comfort on the trip to Singapore later this month. The real concerns are what should I be eating (in addition to chili crab) and what I should be seeing while I'm there! Anywho, back to working on the preview video.
Welcome to Singapore!

I highly doubt you will ever run out of food in Singapore. I strongly recommend trying hainanese chicken rice, bak chor mee, char kuay teow, kaya toast with half boiled eggs among other stuffs. Even I, born and bred here, cannot give you an exhaustive list haha.

Mar 6, 2022 at 3:34 AM Post #165 of 234
I strongly recommend trying hainanese chicken rice, bak chor mee, char kuay teow, kaya toast with half boiled eggs among other stuffs. Even I, born and bred here, cannot give you an exhaustive list haha.

Since it's going to be @AxelCloris's first time there, we're gonna to have to introduce him to that tossing noodles in the air thing! :relaxed:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back