CanJam Singapore 2022 (April 2-3, 2022)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 21, 2020 at 2:41 AM Post #49 of 234
In case anyone still interest to meet up, I still will be going and love to meet anyone willing to meet at Zepplin.

Dont they close for CanJam weekend due to the staff being at the show?

Feb 21, 2020 at 3:35 AM Post #51 of 234
Im talking about during the slot for the cancelled event, i'm still going to come to Singapore for a quick holiday.

Oh hehe, yeah I moved to August already.

Feb 21, 2020 at 7:59 AM Post #54 of 234
I was so looking forward to this trip, but can't get my plan tickets back, that is 1200 AUD I will loss, which I can't afford to loss.

Hopefully I can save enough for August meet, hopefully.

Yeah I lost about $370 in total, only got a $120 rebate on the airline promo tickets. This time I locked in a free rebooking option for an additional $10 each way - not getting caught again lol

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:57 AM Post #55 of 234
yeah well, at least i got back my hotel refunds, well, flight ticket is a lost cause airlines with no cancellation and change policy, have to miss the flight to get back the airport tax

Feb 21, 2020 at 11:58 AM Post #56 of 234
Im talking about during the slot for the cancelled event, i'm still going to come to Singapore for a quick holiday.
drop by zepp & co. they are nice audiophile people

Feb 23, 2020 at 5:14 PM Post #57 of 234
Luckily I was able to change my flight to Hanoi in a couple weeks instead. However, with the virus fears here in Korea I'm not sure I'll even able to go THEN haha.

I don't know where I'll be at the end of August, but I hope I will be able to go.

Mar 20, 2020 at 7:53 AM Post #58 of 234
Just as well the organizers postponed Canjam in Singapore, which was meant to be tomorrow.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/new...ings-suspended-june-250-participants-12560620

Today, Singapore just suspended gatherings of more than 250 people till 30 june 2020.

Well in the big scheme of things, I think health is still more important than our audio hobby. But I'm still looking forward to the August Canjam in Singapore, let's hope the Covid situation gets better by then worldwide and that all the sick folks recover soon, and we can hopefully get some semblance of normal life back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back