CanJam Singapore 2019 (March 30-31, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 1, 2019 at 3:23 AM Post #61 of 145
Pardon me but I have never been to a CanJam... and wondering can I have my ear impression done at CanJam (SG)?

Due to past experience, I am a little concerned about CIEM fit and hoping to have my ear impression done right - hopefully by experienced hands of the particular CIEM builder (e.g. 64 Audio) who will be more familiar with the manufacturing process and the right specifications needed.

Last edited:
Mar 1, 2019 at 9:13 AM Post #62 of 145
Pardon me but I have never been to a CanJam... and wondering can I have my ear impression done at CanJam (SG)?

Due to past experience, I am a little concerned about CIEM fit and hoping to have my ear impression done right - hopefully by experienced hands of the particular CIEM builder (e.g. 64 Audio) who will be more familiar with the manufacturing process and the right specifications needed.
Yes they do. IIRC 64 is carried by Music Sanctuary, so their staff will take your impressions.

Mar 3, 2019 at 2:32 PM Post #63 of 145
That's my plan as well. To visit Singapore and combine it with a CanJam to get insight into companies that don't make it to the US based CanJams. CanJam London is a good possibility for me next year.

Hi, regular attendee of both Singapore and London canjams here. Can highly recommend both. British one has some local exhibitors as does the Singapore one. Both nice experiences.

Mar 5, 2019 at 3:54 PM Post #64 of 145
Only 3 weeks to go! Final updated Exhibitor list!

10201428.jpg

1More
64 Audio
AAW
Abyss Headphones
Acoustune
Alpha & Delta
Aroma Audio
ArtAudio
Astell+Kern
Audeze
Audio Genetic
Audiofly
Auris Audio
AVOne
Benchmark Media Systems
beyerdynamic
Brise Audio
Campfire Audio
Cayin Audio
Chord Electronics
Crosszone
Custom Art
DCS
Dekoni Audio
Dignis
Dita Audio
DUNU
Earsonics
Effect Audio
Empire Ears
Feliks Audio
Fender
FiiO
Final
Fir Audio
FLC Technology
Focal
Fun Acoustics
Furutech
HanSound Audio
Headamp Audio Electronics
HiBy
Hidition
Hidizs
HiFiShow
HUM
Hyla
iBasso
iFi Audio
InEar
Jerry Harvey Audio
Jomo Audio
Kennerton Audio Equipment
Kimber Kable
Kumitate Labs
KuraDa
Labkable
LendMeUrEars
Lime Ears
Lotoo
Luminox Audio
Lyre Acoustics
Manley Labs
MASS-kobo
Matrix Audio
Meze Audio
Moondrop
MrSpeakers
Music Sanctuary
Noble Audio
oBravo
PWaudio
qdc
Questyle
R.A.D.
RAAL-requisite
RHA
Rupert Neve Designs
Schiit Audio
Sennheiser
Shenzhen Audio
SMSL
Softears
Sony
Spirit Torino
STAX
Stealth Sonics
Tanchjim
Tago Studio
The Fragrant Zither (TFZ)
Topping
Tralucent Audio
UFO Ear
Ultimate Ears
Verum Audio
Violectric
Vision Ears
Warwick Acoustics
Westone
Woo Audio
Zeppelin
ZMF Headphones

Mar 6, 2019 at 2:59 AM Post #65 of 145
Very likely coming. How do I get a medal or badge?

Also for Singaporeans, any good-value hotel nearby Pan Pac or City Hall MRT for about SGD150-200?

Mar 6, 2019 at 3:02 AM Post #67 of 145
Another inquiry: Does anyone want to meet up and have a dinner that Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
I would start a thread for a Singapore Get-Together, but I haven't been there since 2000, and I am sure it would be easier for someone more familiar with the area to make suggestions. :p

Mar 6, 2019 at 3:04 AM Post #68 of 145
Last edited:
Mar 6, 2019 at 1:18 PM Post #69 of 145
10253762.jpg

10253773.jpg

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

Please note that the T-Shirts are US sizing. CanJam Singapore 2019 T-Shirts are S$30 and can be paid for with cash at the Registration Desk until 1pm on Sunday, March 31. All preorders not picked up by then will be released for general sale.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam Singapore 2019 is Monday, March 11, 2019. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well. CanJam Singapore 2019 volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them directly.

Last edited:
Mar 6, 2019 at 3:36 PM Post #70 of 145
jeffri-M-1

Mar 7, 2019 at 1:37 AM Post #72 of 145
noobandroid M - 1

and for nearby hotel, hotel 81 bugis is where i be at

Mar 7, 2019 at 1:39 AM Post #73 of 145
Another inquiry: Does anyone want to meet up and have a dinner that Friday, Saturday, or Sunday?
I would start a thread for a Singapore Get-Together, but I haven't been there since 2000, and I am sure it would be easier for someone more familiar with the area to make suggestions. :p
we can meet right at suntec city carls jr

Mar 7, 2019 at 3:45 AM Post #74 of 145
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back