1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam Singapore 2019 (March 30-31, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last
  1. third_eye Moderator
    RAAL-requisite added to exhibitor list!

Aleksandar R. and Zhanming057 like this.
  2. Zhanming057
    [​IMG]

If you're into both headphones and 2 channel stuff or is in the market for a summit-fi headphone system, I would highly, highly recommend checking out Raal Requisite :)

I absolutely love my pair and will happily put it up against any flagship headphone system, including the 1266 Phi TC and the Shangri-La Sr.

Aleksandar R. likes this.
  3. third_eye Moderator
    For those traveling in for CanJam Singapore, please note that our hotel room block rate expires on March 8. Please be sure to book your rooms before then!

CanJam Singapore 2019 takes place at the Pan Pacific Singapore in Marina Square. We have blocked a limited number of discounted hotel rooms for S$275/night valid from March 26-April 3. Click here to make your room reservations.

Pan Pacific Pics.jpg

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
    bigshel99 and korvin12 like this.
  4. joe Administrator
    Yeah, I listened to the RAAL-requisite SR1a at CanJam at RMAF last year, and that thing was impressive. If you're going to CanJam Singapore, it's one you definitely do not want to miss.

5. third_eye Moderator
    Yeah, for sure. I'm sorry to have missed this in NYC but what I heard at RMAF was impressive!

6. F208Frank
    Had such a fun time at NYC CanJam 2019... if I never visited Singapore before, I might have made a trip out there to vacation AND visit CanJam again!

korvin12, NovaFlyer and third_eye like this.
  7. third_eye Moderator
    1More, Abyss Headphones, Kimber Kable, and Woo Audio added to exhibitor list!

innocentblood likes this.
  8. NovaFlyer
    That's my plan as well. To visit Singapore and combine it with a CanJam to get insight into companies that don't make it to the US based CanJams. CanJam London is a good possibility for me next year.

Last edited: Feb 25, 2019
  9. F208Frank
    You are fortunate to be able to do that. Let us know what you find out!

10. third_eye Moderator
    DCS, Fun Acoustics, Kennerton Audio Equipment, Lyre Acoustics, Softears, and Topping added to exhibitor list!

11. third_eye Moderator
    Hidizs, Manley Labs, and R.A.D. added to exhibitor list!

Last edited: Feb 27, 2019
  12. noobandroid
    quite some new folks coming in, nice..
    only concern is it by them manufacturers or the dealers, cause as i remember most are carried by the distro only, which limits exposure

13. yong_shun
    I worked in CanJam for one of the exhibitors 2 years back. There will be "CanJam Special Promo" for most of the exhibited item.

korvin12 and Redcarmoose like this.
  14. Zhanming057
    I've been at a couple Canjam SG's and the trick is to figure out the cheapest way to pay for stuff. For most people, this is going to be cash and if you're even slightly interested in something, I would carry cash to the event.

You can take advantage of the sales there and buy stuff straight off the floor. Some brands won't allow this but most people, if you ask nicely, will give you a big discount on the display units, which you can pick up after events end. Floor demos from some brands sell out quickly, and you want to be a bit strategic - think about what you really want, what you kind of want, stuff like that. If you're 100% ready to buy something, make it the first booth you go to.

Almost everyone is going to have some amount discounts - the question is whether you can get a better deal at a physical store. You might see something that's 10% off at the event but the SG dealer might be perfectly happy to do 15% off the bat. If you have time, visit a dealer or two before the main event. I don't think I work that hard at finding deals there but I always end up with at least one piece of gear that I'd consider a fantastic deal.

15. Oscar-HiFi
    We spoke to Head-Fi and Canjam Global founder Jude Mansilla at the Canjam London show, back in 2018. Jude tells us what's in store for the future of the audiophile platform Head-Fi, and how Canjam, now a worldwide series of annual events, is evolving going into the future.

NovaFlyer, KcMsterpce and korvin12 like this.
First

Back
1 2 3
5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.