1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

CanJam Singapore 2019 (March 30-31, 2019)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last
  1. joe Administrator
    If you're going to CanJam Singapore 2019 and would like a CanJam Singapore 2019 badge on your profile, please PM me, and I'll get it added to your profile. (Be sure to note that it is for CanJam Singapore.)

2. third_eye Moderator
    Alpha & Delta, Brise Audio, FLC Technology, Kumitate Labs, KuraDa, MrSpeakers, Nocturnal Audio, Rhapsidio, Schiit Audio, Spirit Torino, Tago Studio, The Fragrant Zither (TFZ), Verum Audio, and Warwick Acoustics (Sonoma) added to exhibitor list!

3. noobandroid
    rumor has it mass-kobo will be at canjam SG, directly from the maker himself

raypin likes this.
  4. third_eye Moderator
    You beat me to it! MASS-kobo added to exhibitor list!

5. xuan87
    Last year was a bit of a disappointment for me, as there wasn't much that caught my eyes (or ears LOL). Most of the companies were new and alot of stuff was priced out of my budget. But this year's list of exhibitors look better, with a few more Asian brands in attendance so I'll definitely be there for the 3rd year running! Pity that Brainwavz aren't there though, I was looking forward to testing their planar headphones.

Thenewbie76 likes this.
  6. Thenewbie76
    That's sad . This year will be my 1st. Hopefully we both get something out of it. I plan on getting a new IEM and DAP. But also try out all the other gear which I will never get at this age

7. Snekismyfriend
    I'd recommend you go and try stuff at the stores in sg before canjam. That way you have more time and a conducive environment to hear the current stuff on sale. That way you have more time to try the new stuff getting launched or new prototypes at the show. Hope you enjoy it this year.

NovaFlyer and Thenewbie76 like this.
  8. KcMsterpce
    For someone who will be there but isn't from Singapore, which "stores in sg" would you recommend? Sometimes it is difficult finding reliable information on high-end audio stores online. Especially for South/Southeast Asia.

9. noobandroid
    adelphi
    event one
    musical paradise
    and a couple more also around that zone

KcMsterpce likes this.
  10. marcusd
    Add to that Zeppelin & Co, E1, Euphoria and Music Sanctuary. Though some may not be open if they are at CanJam as all their staff are normally there.

KcMsterpce likes this.
  11. Aleksandar R.
    RAAL-requisite will be there, as well!
    We're exhibiting our SR1a headphones via SLT Technologies as our distributor.

Zhanming057 likes this.
  12. Zhanming057
    Masuda san is one of my favorite people in the audio industry, and I have been a big fan of his amps for many years. Definitely give those a listen if you have the chance!

13. raypin

Mm...have dealt with Music Sanctuary SG twice: 64 Audio Fourte and the PW Audio 1960s 4 wire in-ear cable. Not sure anymore but also the Fi-Ba-SST 2.5 mm in-ear. Have had zero problems with them. Nice, accomodating folks..... so, it is very easy for me to recommend.

In HK, Jaben HK and DMA Audio (several stores but I go to their Wanchai branch as it is near my favorite roast goose restaurant, Kam’s Roast) and in Manila, Egghead Audiohub is a solid retailer (they carry almost every high-end stuff, from Chord, Mass Kobos, Astell to Stax).

They are all on Facebook/Messenger.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2019
  14. CasstardPie
    Is there a problem with the ticket sale links? They seems to be listing tickets for CanJam London

15. third_eye Moderator
    Thanks, this has been fixed.

First

Back
1 2
4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Next

Last
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.