CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 9, 2017 at 11:31 AM Post #601 of 632
are tickets available at the door?

Mar 9, 2017 at 11:40 AM Post #603 of 632
nice! shall not worry about tickets then!

TBH trying out all the expensive gears can be a bit daunting for someone without high end DAPs to play them

Spotify extreme is my main source

Mar 9, 2017 at 11:43 AM Post #604 of 632
Mm...there will be something for everyone, not just for the high-brow crowd. The important thing is to enjoy this unique experience. Me? I'm going there to enjoy headphones and Singaporean cuisine.

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:18 PM Post #609 of 632
That's payback for you not queueing last year
wink.gif
You sir are not getting in early this time!

lol who told u i did not queue, i am a motherf*ing gentleman

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:28 PM Post #610 of 632
Any word on what the volunteers are supposed to do?

I volunteered last year. You have to man the front desk, and if available the side desk.
Front desk: selling ticket, and checking prepaid receipt for those who bought the ticket from the web. Sell t-shirts.
Side desk: sell t-shirts, provide direction to the toilet, helping people who want to take photo in front of the huge CanJam backdrop.

There are some secret perks for volunteers but usually they are only offered by the boss (Jude) himself.
Last year was a chance to audition (one of) the most expensive headphone setup from Germany.

Mar 9, 2017 at 9:35 PM Post #611 of 632

I volunteered last year. You have to man the front desk, and if available the side desk.
Front desk: selling ticket, and checking prepaid receipt for those who bought the ticket from the web. Sell t-shirts.
Side desk: sell t-shirts, provide direction to the toilet, helping people who want to take photo in front of the huge CanJam backdrop.

There are some secret perks for volunteers but usually they are only offered by the boss (Jude) himself.
Last year was a chance to audition (one of) the most expensive headphone setup from Germany.

a.k.a the Orpheus?

Mar 9, 2017 at 10:24 PM Post #613 of 632

Maybe 
L3000.gif

Too bad I cannot volunteer this year, as I can only do Saturday whilst there are too many volunteers for the day. The only available slots are for Sunday.

Great, I need help on Saturday! See you soon.

Mar 10, 2017 at 12:15 AM Post #615 of 632
Feeling the hype now, going to fly to Singapore in a bit, hopefully can get some good deals! :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back