CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 14, 2017 at 9:21 PM Post #256 of 632
redtwilight |S| 1

Thanks!

Feb 14, 2017 at 11:22 PM Post #257 of 632
Oh yea about seafood.

When ordering seafood be sure to know exactly what you are paying for and how exactly much you are paying for it. There are tales of thousand dollar table bills being paid by tourists that were unaware of the total cost and just kept ordering food.
http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/3091015-family-shocked-1-200-bill-seafood-dinner.html

Anyways, you guys should also consider the salted egg crab! The salted egg craze hit Singapore a while back with its salty savoury sweet flavours and you probably could order salted egg anything really... chicken... pork.... prawns... crabs and the list goes on.

Mm...he is a Filipino and he doesn't know the difference between mud crab which is very common in Southeast Asia and Alaskan King crab? Lol! No pictures on the menu? English language menu? Those are red flags.

Here in Manila, salted egg dishes are gaining popularity, from salted egg potato chips to pork ribs. Love the taste.

Feb 15, 2017 at 2:58 AM Post #258 of 632
Mm...he is a Filipino and he doesn't know the difference between mud crab which is very common in Southeast Asia and Alaskan King crab? Lol! No pictures on the menu? English language menu? Those are red flags.

Here in Manila, salted egg dishes are gaining popularity, from salted egg potato chips to pork ribs. Love the taste.

They sell salted egg potato chips here at $7 / bag

Feb 15, 2017 at 6:39 AM Post #260 of 632
Mm..my Canjam Singapore wish list to audition and/or ?......Noble Audio Encore (and compare with my Katana), Fi-Ba-SST, Dita Dream, Stereo Pravda SPearphone and 64 Audio Tsar. For headphones, Shangrila, HE 1 and Aeon from Mr. Speakers. Amp/Dac would be Chord Hugo 2. For cable, looking for 4.4 terminated and the Axios for Utopia.

Feb 15, 2017 at 7:26 AM Post #261 of 632
Mm..my Canjam Singapore wish list to audition and/or ?......Noble Audio Encore (and compare with my Katana), Fi-Ba-SST, Dita Dream, Stereo Pravda SPearphone and 64 Audio Tsar. For headphones, Shangrila, HE 1 and Aeon from Mr. Speakers. Amp/Dac would be Chord Hugo 2. For cable, looking for 4.4 terminated and the Axios for Utopia.

Most of these are on my to-try list too. If you're keen on auditioning the Kaiser Encore, the demo unit has already arrived here at Stereo Electronics. If you're here early and they don't have to move it for CanJam, you might wanna give it a shot.

Feb 15, 2017 at 7:31 AM Post #262 of 632
Code:
s
Most of these are on my to-try list too. If you're keen on auditioning the Kaiser Encore, the demo unit has already arrived here at Stereo Electronics. If you're here early and they don't have to move it for CanJam, you might wanna give it a shot.

Mm...yay! Thanks for the advance intel. Is the Encore at Plaza Singapura or Vivocity branch? Jaben Singapore has the Fi-Ba-SST. Hopefully, they ll have it at Canjam.

Feb 15, 2017 at 7:47 AM Post #263 of 632
  Code:
Code:
 s
Mm...yay! Thanks for the advance intel. Is the Encore at Plaza Singapura or Vivocity branch? Jaben Singapore has the Fi-Ba-SST. Hopefully, they ll have it at Canjam.

AFAIK, it's available on both branches. I'll be checking them out as soon as I get back to Singapore tomorrow.

Feb 15, 2017 at 5:30 PM Post #266 of 632
what are the payment methods available at canjam for purchase of products?

That will be up to each individual exhibitor, I would imagine those who are selling will accept the common forms of payment.

Boarding flight to Singapore < 24h. Better early than late right? XD

Awesome, see you there! 
beerchug.gif

Feb 15, 2017 at 10:12 PM Post #267 of 632
I think someone on the first page of the thread should compile a list of Singaporean food to eat while you guys are in Singapore. I'll post up a list tonight when i have the time to do the necessary research and find the links for additional readings (currently at work LOL).

In the meantime, my audio demo wishlist is currently quite short at 2 items only: Dita Dream with Truth Cu cable, and the MrSpeakers Aeon headphones.

Of course I'll still be taking the time to check out every single booth to see what kind of surprises there will be. 

Feb 16, 2017 at 12:58 AM Post #268 of 632
I think someone on the first page of the thread should compile a list of Singaporean food to eat while you guys are in Singapore. I'll post up a list tonight when i have the time to do the necessary research and find the links for additional readings (currently at work LOL).

In the meantime, my audio demo wishlist is currently quite short at 2 items only: Dita Dream with Truth Cu cable, and the MrSpeakers Aeon headphones.

Of course I'll still be taking the time to check out every single booth to see what kind of surprises there will be. 

If you're interested in the Dita Truth cables, they're available to demo now at Music Sanctuary in both the copper and silver forms. Cheers!

Feb 16, 2017 at 1:36 AM Post #269 of 632
If you're interested in the Dita Truth cables, they're available to demo now at Music Sanctuary in both the copper and silver forms. Cheers!

Oh it's not that I'm interested in the Dita Truth cables, it's just that I heard the Dream with the Truth cable the other day was extremely impressed by it. I was told that it will sound warmer with the Truth Cu cable, so I'm naturally curious in how a warmer Dream will sound like.

Yea... Music Sanctuary is a great place to hang out at.

Also, be sure to stop by the Music Sanctuary booth at Canjam, there might just be a mysterious item for you to check out *wink wink.

Feb 16, 2017 at 5:44 AM Post #270 of 632
Oh it's not that I'm interested in the Dita Truth cables, it's just that I heard the Dream with the Truth cable the other day was extremely impressed by it. I was told that it will sound warmer with the Truth Cu cable, so I'm naturally curious in how a warmer Dream will sound like.

Yea... Music Sanctuary is a great place to hang out at.

Also, be sure to stop by the Music Sanctuary booth at Canjam, there might just be a mysterious item for you to check out *wink wink.

Oh trust me, regarding the mystery item, I'm way ahead of you... :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back