CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 12, 2017 at 12:05 PM Post #241 of 632
Hunki chunki |S| 1
Hunki chunki |L| 1

Edited one of the sizes. thanks

Feb 13, 2017 at 12:14 AM Post #242 of 632
If like that... 

Count me in.

2016 L size is a bit small. You mentioned that this is international size? my chest is about 52cm from armpit to armpit.

What size should i order?

Feb 14, 2017 at 1:21 PM Post #250 of 632
Mm..shout-out to Singaporean foodies here: best chili crabs? Best fish head? Planning my ite for Canjam Singa. Is Red House Seafood @ Clark Quay any good? Tia.

Yeah, good call. We do need to get some food discussions going. Hope to also be able to get to do at least some touristy stuff this time, any recommendations?

I can recommend what Music Sanctuary guys would recommend, we had such an amazing culinary tour last year with them, food was incredible.

PS: Definitely get peppered crab over chili crab - it's much better!

Feb 14, 2017 at 2:09 PM Post #251 of 632
Mm..white peppered crab or black peppered crab? Sri Lankan crabs? Singapore has a vibrant culinary scene. Need local advice. Canjam will feed my ears and soul but stomach need food . Looking at Tomi Sushi Singapore and Boon Tong Kee? Any good kopitiam?

Just finished Contact Cleaner night at home. I'm hungry. :)

Feb 14, 2017 at 6:16 PM Post #253 of 632
Oh yea about seafood.

When ordering seafood be sure to know exactly what you are paying for and how exactly much you are paying for it. There are tales of thousand dollar table bills being paid by tourists that were unaware of the total cost and just kept ordering food.
http://forums.vr-zone.com/chit-chatting/3091015-family-shocked-1-200-bill-seafood-dinner.html

Anyways, you guys should also consider the salted egg crab! The salted egg craze hit Singapore a while back with its salty savoury sweet flavours and you probably could order salted egg anything really... chicken... pork.... prawns... crabs and the list goes on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back