CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 6, 2017 at 12:45 PM Post #197 of 632
Bought the tickets already and a few of my friends will also attending. Can't wait for my first Canjam experience, see you guys there!

I also like to know what is this badge thing. :)

Feb 6, 2017 at 1:36 PM Post #198 of 632
hello. can anyone please help me with an acommodation? a sofa or floor is fine, as long as there is shelter. since im not sure where to stay with this tight budget..

thanks

Feb 6, 2017 at 7:24 PM Post #199 of 632
hello. can anyone please help me with an acommodation? a sofa or floor is fine, as long as there is shelter. since im not sure where to stay with this tight budget..

thanks

contact me when the date is near, I'm airbnb in a Singaporean residence, you can also jump in with some fees if you want to

Feb 6, 2017 at 10:32 PM Post #200 of 632
please be careful guys.

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/short-term-rentals-of-private-property-illegal-but-govt-mulling/3496786.html

Feb 7, 2017 at 12:25 AM Post #201 of 632
It's that time of the year again where you let go of your conscience and desire while burning your wallet.

Feb 7, 2017 at 2:59 AM Post #202 of 632
As a Singaporean, I'm not too aware but: How are the prices of hostels? They seem to be getting more and more common and might be an alternative to hotels.

Also budget hotels at around $100 or less a night should be aplenty if you're flexible on locations. Singapore is small and well connected enough that you do not need to stay in the CBD in order to attend Canjam.

I'll be happy to advise anyone who needs help in anything Singapore-related.

Feb 7, 2017 at 3:16 AM Post #203 of 632
  As a Singaporean, I'm not too aware but: How are the prices of hostels? They seem to be getting more and more common and might be an alternative to hotels.

Also budget hotels at around $100 or less a night should be aplenty if you're flexible on locations. Singapore is small and well connected enough that you do not need to stay in the CBD in order to attend Canjam.

I'll be happy to advise anyone who needs help in anything Singapore-related.

am staying at tampines, about 55 SGD / 40 USD per night, and the owner is so sincere, flooded me with info on how to access her house already

even backapackers are more expensive than her place lmao

Feb 7, 2017 at 3:28 AM Post #204 of 632
contact me when the date is near, I'm airbnb in a Singaporean residence, you can also jump in with some fees if you want to

thank you very much. yes and yes, i will.

Feb 7, 2017 at 7:42 AM Post #206 of 632
  Finally, will be going to a CanJam so I will be there also :) Look forward to meeting everyone there.

well, thats another "celebrity" confirmed

Feb 8, 2017 at 1:39 PM Post #210 of 632

Hey everyone, it's T-SHIRT TIME!  
L3000.gif

To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by pipes. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. Please note that these T-Shirts will be printed in the USA, so provide your "USA" sizing (generally one size smaller than Asian fit sizing so a US Medium would likely be an Asian fit Large). For example, this is my "order":

third_eye|L|3
third_eye|S|1

T-Shirts are SGD$40 each, and will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt orders is Wednesday, February 22. As a reminder, CanJam Singapore volunteers do not have to separately order their T-shirts as we will be providing them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back