CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) Impressions thread!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 15, 2017 at 10:15 AM Post #197 of 252

That's isn't a good price - you can get the Sage for S$765 - https://www.stereo.com.sg/shop/earphones/in-ear/noble-audio-sage-universal.html

dont forget, it's a Wizard type, not the universal, and I am paying only for K10 Encore, and getting this free

Mar 15, 2017 at 10:21 AM Post #199 of 252

oh i see. then that's a good one then

paying only for K10 Encore and getting Sage Wiz free!  Hell yeah! and not forgetting that 7% GST refund, awesome AF yoo!

Mar 15, 2017 at 10:59 AM Post #200 of 252
  I agree. I had a hard time with the tips too and found them too small for my ears. I was able to get a decent idea of the sound only by holding them in place with my hands but as soon as I let go I didn't have a proper seal. It's really about time companies started adding XL tips to their bundles.

The Xelento Remote comes with silicone tips ranging from XS to XXXL and three sizes of foams. I should imagine most will find a tip that can fit their ears. Perhaps beyerdynamic didn't have any of the larger ones on-hand at the show, but they're definitely included in the package.

Mar 15, 2017 at 11:00 AM Post #201 of 252

oh i see. then that's a good one then

paying only for K10 Encore and getting Sage Wiz free!  Hell yeah! and not forgetting that 7% GST refund, awesome AF yoo!

wow nice...if only I don't already own a K10UA 
confused_face.gif

Mar 15, 2017 at 11:01 AM Post #202 of 252

wow nice...if only I don't already own a K10UA 
confused_face.gif

you could invest and sell off separately, the Wiz is a valuable piece yoo!

Mar 15, 2017 at 11:17 AM Post #203 of 252

The Xelento Remote comes with silicone tips ranging from XS to XXXL and three sizes of foams. I should imagine most will find a tip that can fit their ears. Perhaps beyerdynamic didn't have any of the larger ones on-hand at the show, but they're definitely included in the package.

I was using the largest ones. It was okay for my left ear but not sealing properly in the right. Maybe if I'd had more time I could have experimented with rotating the tip (since they're not circular) but I didn't want to use my audition slot fiddling with tips. Anyway by holding the right side I was able to get a seal and I really liked what I heard. Very nice IEM. I remember not being overly impressed by the cable for some reason but not sure why now as it's jumbled with all the other stuff I looked at on the day. They're MMCX anyway so can be changed out.

Mar 15, 2017 at 4:35 PM Post #205 of 252
Went on both days

Top floor and focal elear, great setup and at this price would be a great addition to headphone library, only had chance to listen to utopia at the headlamp setup below and great music selection, I was amazed at how easy it was to drive in comparison with LCD 4, which I really had to turn up the volume but rock and alternative has never sounded better to me on lcd4.

@manualvin Thanks for visiting Wired For Sound and for your kind words about the setup driving the Elear. I read that you may not have had a chance to try it. Kindly PM me if you are interested to demo it in the near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back