CanJam Singapore 2017 (March 11-12, 2017) Impressions thread!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mar 14, 2017 at 11:54 PM Post #166 of 252

Thanks daulagiri!! 350 Euros is very nice. How many drivers are in this? And looks like there are 2 versions of this model (1 and 2).

The model number is the number of drivers each model has; the FIBAE 1 has a single driver, and the FIBAE 2 is a dual driver IEM.

Mar 15, 2017 at 1:03 AM Post #167 of 252
anyone got the promo/deal by noble? great if you bring a friend with you; could split the payment

that's what me and my friend did, and gain even more when we did our gst refunds

on the other hand.. got myself aries2+ and snugs. i think snugs is quite a wise option to go for, no longer fuss on universal tips, gst refunded on snugs too, but aries can't cause its a virtual order

Mar 15, 2017 at 2:37 AM Post #168 of 252
Big thanks to everyone who stopped by our booth at the show. We're pleased to hear the Tia Fourté's sound distinguished itself. 

@Jalo
 the Fourté pricing at the show was based on the $3599 retail cost minus the show discount. 

Thanks for the clarification as several buyers indicated otherwise in their posts. I look forward to try the Tia Fourte at the Socal Can Jam next month.

Mar 15, 2017 at 3:47 AM Post #170 of 252
Hi there, may I ask where and how did you guys audit the HE-1 Sennheiser? I didn't see it on the show

Unless you are invited personally, you must register for a slot first, they are limited :)

Mar 15, 2017 at 3:51 AM Post #171 of 252
Hi there, may I ask where and how did you guys audit the HE-1 Sennheiser? I didn't see it on the show

it was hidden at floor 34, and need a babe to lead you there, prior to confirming the list

Mar 15, 2017 at 3:52 AM Post #172 of 252
Mm...there was an eventbrite sign-up prior to CanJam. The link was posted in the canjam thread. I did not sign up but a friend was able to arrange a 15 minute audition at the Sennheiser suite (14th floor I think) where the HE 1 was stationed. When I arrived, there was an on-going audition and 3 or 4 guys from Sennheiser Asia were present. When my turn came, one of them gave a short briefing (about the product). A couple of pre-selected tracks were played, followed by auditioner's preferred tracks (if it was on the iMac) and, yes, I requested the "walang kamatayan" (everlasting) Hotel California. Lol!. I left the suite weak-kneed.

The stupidest question I blurted out: why does it have 8 DACs? 1 dac per tube? Why not 6 or 10 DACs? The look on the Sennheiser guy's face was priceless. Lol!

Mar 15, 2017 at 5:19 AM Post #174 of 252
anyone still remember kumitate lab? the KL-REF

Mar 15, 2017 at 6:18 AM Post #176 of 252
Yep, its amazing
smily_headphones1.gif

my friend wanted to buy it, until the price pops, it's almost more than VE8 / zeus

Mar 15, 2017 at 6:42 AM Post #179 of 252
  Is it safe to say that the Tia Fourte is currently the best IEM in the world in terms of musicality and technical prowess?

i also cant say it is the best, but sure as hell on top with the divine line ups

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back