CanJam Singapore 2016 Impressions (February 20-21, 2016)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 22, 2016 at 3:43 AM Post #181 of 507
As I know, only Dan (MrSpeakers) had Cavalli Audio Spark with him at the show, lots of people were trying it at his booth. Warren would probably be able to confirm that better than me. I saw it but didn't have a chance to try, as I was rushing for a discussion, and there was a line

Jaben room had it and they also had the HD800S which I tried in peace without too much background noise and queue line 
rolleyes.gif

I just can't get into HD800(S) sound signature, I like planar too much I guess lol.

Feb 22, 2016 at 5:34 AM Post #184 of 507
Did you try the edition 5? It is super light comfortable great sound except for the pricing close to 4K sgd.

Listened to it and the vocals are amazing

i tried both and the 8 sounds better than the 5

Feb 22, 2016 at 5:37 AM Post #185 of 507
Can anyone tell me which booth the oBravo IEMs were bcos I missed it and feel like kicking myself.

And how were they? Particularly interested in the planar IEMs.

i also didnt see obravo, my guess is music sanctuary

Feb 22, 2016 at 5:53 AM Post #186 of 507
I never saw the Sennheiser booth free so did not get a chance to listen to HD800S. Spent a long time on the Beyerdynamic booth. I found the T1 V2 underwhelming, to my surprise I loved how the DT1770 sounds. The bass is awesome for a dynamic driver. The soundstage and imaging is very good considering it's a closed back phone. Clarity is superb and treble energy is still there but noticeably less than usual Beyer cans. I left canjam bringing this headphone home.

I was looking for a Bluetooth headphone in Pendulumic Tach T1. But it sounds disappointing. The bass is bloated and imaging seems a mess. I prefer the Jabra Move over it. I was expecting the Tach T1 to sound very close to S1+ (which I have and loved) in a smaller package.

The HE1000 demo is underwhelming. Driven by the EF6 with HM-901 as the source It just didn't impressed me. Did not hear anything special compared to HD800, the original Beyer T1 or even HE6 when I hear those cans for the first time. Perhaps it's the source and the music collection in the demo booth which I am not very familiar with. Too bad they did not allow people to use their own source or a different amp.

Wasn't impressed with the Oppo lineup either. They all are artificial sounding to me. The build quality and comfort however; is top notch in PM1. 

Did you get a chance to try the he1000 with the gsx mk2 at the headamp booth? That was incredible.

Feb 22, 2016 at 6:05 AM Post #187 of 507
Did you get a chance to try the he1000 with the gsx mk2 at the headamp booth? That was incredible.

i tried it, i couldn't remember the sq now though after too many sessions and write ups

Feb 22, 2016 at 6:18 AM Post #190 of 507
Nope, not music sanctuary. The Obravo booth was in the corner, along the same side as the Ultrasone booth. I took a look at the price tags, and left without trying any of the gear lol.

av intelligence?

Feb 22, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #194 of 507
Feb 22, 2016 at 6:37 AM Post #195 of 507
Obravo is under AudioSound
The one with the Lampizator and AudioNet stack...

didnt approach the lampizators ><

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back