CanJam Shanghai 2019 (November 9-10, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 28, 2019 at 11:03 PM Post #31 of 75
Oct 30, 2019 at 8:47 AM Post #32 of 75
I don't think the mod gives a crap!

Oct 30, 2019 at 8:15 PM Post #34 of 75
We sure do, just a tad busy with preparations for CanJam Shanghai 2019. Look forward to seeing you soon!

:gs1000smile::gs1000smile::gs1000smile:

Thank you! I meant for last year, but this year is good too!! Yay! I have a medal!

Oct 30, 2019 at 8:38 PM Post #36 of 75
Now you have both, see you soon! It's going to be a big one!

Well, as you said last year the first edition had to be a kind of test, and I think that it was a success (I even attended both days).
Considering the list of exhibitors, I am sure that this year it will be packed!

Oct 30, 2019 at 11:53 PM Post #37 of 75
Oct 30, 2019 at 11:55 PM Post #38 of 75
Well, as you said last year the first edition had to be a kind of test, and I think that it was a success (I even attended both days).
Considering the list of exhibitors, I am sure that this year it will be packed!

I agree, it was a huge success. From a visitor's point of view, nothing about it said 'test' and that can only be a good thing!
Bet you're glad you didn't make it this coming weekend! That would have been a nightmare (official visit for the Export Expo, so everyone has to work on Saturday and then gets three days off.)

Oct 31, 2019 at 4:04 AM Post #39 of 75
I agree, it was a huge success. From a visitor's point of view, nothing about it said 'test' and that can only be a good thing!
Bet you're glad you didn't make it this coming weekend! That would have been a nightmare (official visit for the Export Expo, so everyone has to work on Saturday and then gets three days off.)

Really? Thank heavens I work in Suzhou, so my calendar is still unchanged.
But the time is ticking away and we are getting closer to the C-day.....

Oct 31, 2019 at 12:55 PM Post #40 of 75

Yeah, it was a great success actually! And even more amazingly, this was during the weekend of the Export Expo and Saturday last year was a mandatory work day as well. We're expecting a very busy show this year!

Nov 2, 2019 at 2:24 PM Post #44 of 75
SH2019 t-shirts.jpg

CJSH20_TShirt.jpeg

We're producing a limited run of CanJam Shanghai 2019 T-Shirts! To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam Shanghai 2019 T-Shirts are RMB 150 and can be paid for with WeChat Pay or cash at the Registration Desk.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam Shanghai 2019 is Friday, November 8, 2019. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well.

Nov 4, 2019 at 3:09 AM Post #45 of 75

We're producing a limited run of CanJam Shanghai 2019 T-Shirts! To reserve your shirt, please reply in the thread (do not PM) with your Head-Fi handle, the size you want, and how many of that size you want - all separated by hyphens. If you need to order multiple sizes, please start a new line. For example, this is my "order":

third_eye-L-2
third_eye-S-1

CanJam Shanghai 2019 T-Shirts are RMB 150 and can be paid for with WeChat Pay or cash at the Registration Desk.

All T-Shirt pre-orders will be both picked up and paid for at the show, although we must have your reservation now in order to guarantee your shirts. The deadline for T-Shirt pre-orders for CanJam Shanghai 2019 is Friday, November 8, 2019. We will have a few extras T-Shirts in various sizes on hand as well.

Hi,

don't get me wrong but it would be better to specify which size are you talking about.
US or EU or..... Chinese.
It's really difficult to guess the size when you are in China.
The best is to have a size comparison chart.

Five days to go....

:ksc75smile:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back