CanJam Shanghai 2019 (November 9-10, 2019)
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sep 1, 2019 at 1:28 PM Post #17 of 75
Tickets booked! Really looking forward to it again!
Sadly it's PD weekend (again!!) and I can't get out of it this year, I will only be able to go to CanJam on the Sunday :frowning2:
Last year prompted me to buy the InEar Prophile 8s which are still delighting me on a daily basis. This year I'll be checking out new things and re-auditioning the Ananda which also stole my heart last year, but I've been waiting for the price drop. Down to around 4500CNY at the moment...

Thank you @third_eye, all the organising staff and the exhibitors for coming to Shanghai with this wonderful opportunity - feel so lucky to get to listen to so much top-end gear and meet fellow enthusiasts!

Oct 1, 2019 at 6:50 AM Post #24 of 75
Looks like I’ll make it to Shanghai CanJam again this year. Last year I just happened to be on holiday there at the same time. This year, by pure coincidence it looks like I’ll be on a reconnaissance trip to line up moving to Shanghai :)

One question:
I don’t see Aune on the current exhibitors list, any chance they will be there too, being a Chinese brand and all? Would love to hear the new S6 and S7 Pro models.

Oct 1, 2019 at 9:54 AM Post #25 of 75
Looks like I’ll make it to Shanghai CanJam again this year. Last year I just happened to be on holiday there at the same time. This year, by pure coincidence it looks like I’ll be on a reconnaissance trip to line up moving to Shanghai :)

One question:
I don’t see Aune on the current exhibitors list, any chance they will be there too, being a Chinese brand and all? Would love to hear the new S6 and S7 Pro models.

Just want to say good luck on your move and great choice - I love this city (even though it's been raining all day today!!!)

Oct 13, 2019 at 1:55 AM Post #27 of 75
I’ll be there!

Oct 13, 2019 at 12:24 PM Post #28 of 75
Updated Exhibitor list!

10331700.jpeg

1More
4-Ear
64 Audio
AAW
Acoustic Research
Acoustune
AiWei
Amphion
ArtVano
Audiofly
Aurender
Auris Audio
BoPro
Cambridge Audio
Cats Goods
Chord Electronics
Clear Tune Monitors
Comply
Crosszone
Cyrus
DCH
dCS
Dethronay
Double J
DUNU
EarMen
EarSide
Earsonics
Earthquake Sound
Effect Audio
Eletech
Empire Ears
Fender
fidata
Fiio
Focal
Goldenwave
Headamp Audio Electronics
HEDD
HiBY
Hifiman
HiFiShow
High End Panda
iBasso
IceLab
InEar
JAVS
Labkable
Lumin
Manley Labs
Matrix Audio
Max Digital
Meccaudio
Metal Magic Research
MezeAntonio
MiAoLo
Module Audio
Moondrop
MrSpeakers
Natural Sound
Paulin Ears
PLA
qdc
Radar Audio
Ranko Acoustics
RHA
Rupert Neve Designs
SHENZHENAUDIO
SHUOER
Sino Cable
S.M.S.L.&VMV
Softears
SoundCat Wired
soundKey
Soundmagic
SpinFit
ThinkingGroup
TOPPING
TP
Tralucent Audio
UFOEAR
Unique Melody
Ultima Audio Group
Ultimate Ears
Vision Ears
Warwick Acoustics
Westone
xDuoo

Oct 22, 2019 at 1:44 AM Post #29 of 75
Will I get another badge here for Shanghai Canjam? I already have my tickets.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back