CanJam @ RMAF 2017 (October 6-8, 2017) Impressions!

First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24
  1. Max Choiral
    what do you mean by fostex sound signature? RP line doesn' t have anything in common with TH- line.
    how would you compare T50RP vs T60RP? that way it will be much more reasonable since its logical continuation.

2. twiceboss
    T60rp to me is just a th610 which lacking the richness and less soundstage. Everything is perfect with that price range.

3. Erik Garci
    You can watch this video of the presentation.

Last edited: Mar 7, 2018
    NaiveSound, mandrake50 and Cagin like this.
  4. meringo
    The PSB M4U 8 really stood out for me. I used to own the NAD HP50, and this model seemed to just do everything even better -- fit, finish, ANC, AptX HD, and a great signature.

I went ahead and placed an order with the 15% card/code they gave me -- without plans to buy anything at CanJam this year.

Now for a likely unpopular opinion -- I thought the new Campfire headphone was very "meh" especially after hearing the PSB for half the cost.

Beagle likes this.
  5. Beagle
    Good for you! I have the M4U1 and I love it. I am assuming the 8 sounds pretty much the same?

6. NaiveSound
  7. meringo
    Similar, but certainly a step up. You should try to demo them if you can! Hope to have my set sometime next week.

Beagle likes this.
  8. meringo
    I must have missed that one. I should have gotten the 2 day pass :frowning2:

9. Beagle
    I can demo them at an audio salon here in town.

meringo likes this.
  10. NaiveSound
  11. moedawg140 Contributor
  12. Imusicman
    Phantom IEM? Tell me more please

13. NaiveSound
    Empire Ears Phantom

First

Back
15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24