CanJam @ RMAF 2015, Oct. 2-4, 2015 -- The Exhibitors!
Oct 1, 2015 at 10:03 PM Post #348 of 406
So, will there be a breakfast meet up Friday morning st 6:30ish? Should I bring a few cans?

yes, you should probably bring some headphones you are familiar with or will be using (specifically helpful for trying out external component changes or direct comparisons against headphones you are interested in).

Oct 1, 2015 at 11:44 PM Post #349 of 406
yes, you should probably bring some headphones you are familiar with or will be using (specifically helpful for trying out external component changes or direct comparisons against headphones you are interested in).

Got it! I will bring my t90 and my RS2e. I'm firmly entrenched in mid-fi :)

Oct 2, 2015 at 4:13 AM Post #350 of 406

GREAT advice!!

pumped to see ya'll there!
Be there Sat. morning

rockin' some cool stuff...
like:

ETHER-Cs
Astell-Kern AK380
Questyle QP1R
CEntrance HiFi-Skyn
+ DACPortHD
and, of course, my SubPac S2!!!!

gonna be a BLAST

Oct 2, 2015 at 10:23 AM Post #356 of 406
I'm hanging out in the chairs near the front range tower elevators, first floor, wearing T90s, waiting for the show to start, if anyone wants to hang :blush:

Oct 2, 2015 at 12:00 PM Post #358 of 406
  GREAT advice!!

pumped to see ya'll there!
Be there Sat. morning

rockin' some cool stuff...
like:

ETHER-Cs
Astell-Kern AK380
Questyle QP1R
CEntrance HiFi-Skyn
+ DACPortHD
and, of course, my SubPac S2!!!!

gonna be a BLAST

Is this the Liquid Carbon I'm seeing here on the right picture
redface.gif
 Have you tried it with Ether C, and if so how does it do? Also curious how it sounds with HE-1000 if you've had a chance to listen to that.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back