CanJam @ RMAF 2011: Show Highlights (part 1 of 2) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 014
Nov 20, 2011 at 3:33 PM Post #32 of 49
AWESOME job Jude - as always!!
No mention of the brand new CEntrance DACmini LX (DACmini w/ an amplifier) and the speakers?

I heard these at the show - and it sealed the deal for me (in terms of going to work for them)!!

We gotta get you a set

Nov 21, 2011 at 3:58 PM Post #33 of 49
Anther great and very informative episode. Thanks Jude, keep these coming.

Nov 22, 2011 at 1:06 AM Post #34 of 49
Great stuff, Jude!   Thanks, too, to sridhar3 for outstanding photos, and general great-guy support, enthusiasm, and bringing The Light to the event.  Audio Addict gets a great vote from me, too, for bringing so much of his own gear to the event, and being so generous with his knowledge.

As someone working with Cavalli Audio, I must also thank the guys at HeadAmp for being so generous, gracious, and generally classy in allowing some folks to borrow their SR-009s and walking them across the aisle to our table.  This proved very helpful in giving some people the opportunity to hear and enjoy our prototype Liquid Lightning headphone amp on the best electrostatic headphones on the planet. Also, a huge thank you to Ray Samuels for...well....just being RAY.  The man's a total spark plug; igniting everyone with his generosity and enthusiasm.

It is wonderful and rewarding, after 30 years in the most audiophile-tweakoid segment of the marketplace, to have found the level of enthusiasm and passion I've found in the HeadFi community.  To have been a part of what I am learning is truly a family of dedicated professionals really warmed my heart in Denver. Everyone had far too good a time together to be burdened with competition and I felt like every one of the manufacturers there was truly in it for EVERYONE's benefit - to turn as many people on as possible, and raise the tide for all boats to float more easily, as it were.

Thanks to all, and especially to Jude and John for putting together a GREAT show and a great ATMOSPHERE from which we all may thrive!

Brian

Nov 22, 2011 at 6:26 PM Post #35 of 49
Can you please do a review of either the Studio Beats or Beats Pro? I am curious to hear your opinion on their performance.  Can you do a video about them? I know that you have a pair of Beats Pro (or at least borrowing them) they were in the background of one of your videos.

Nov 23, 2011 at 1:15 AM Post #36 of 49

Quote:
Can you please do a review of either the Studio Beats or Beats Pro? I am curious to hear your opinion on their performance.  Can you do a video about them? I know that you have a pair of Beats Pro (or at least borrowing them) they were in the background of one of your videos.

Those where only for the episode of "Will it blend" they where about to do right after. :wink:

Nov 23, 2011 at 6:21 AM Post #37 of 49
Great stuff there Jude! thanks for the nice review of CanJam for those who weren't able to go (like me). Part 1 was awesome, when will part 2 be posted? it's been almost 2 weeks! can't wait...

Nov 23, 2011 at 12:37 PM Post #38 of 49
I know I don't really  like Beats, but I wanted a professional review of them.  No one on YouTube who reviews them knows what they are talking about.

Nov 30, 2011 at 12:51 PM Post #39 of 49
Part 2 is taking toooooo long :wink:

Nov 30, 2011 at 2:14 PM Post #40 of 49

Quote:
Part 2 is taking toooooo long :wink:

We're actually shooting it now. Sorry for the delay, but the Head-Fi Gift Guide took more time and resources than I had anticipated--there was no time or room to shoot during the work on that.

Dec 1, 2011 at 11:08 AM Post #41 of 49

Quote:
We're actually shooting it now. Sorry for the delay, but the Head-Fi Gift Guide took more time and resources than I had anticipated--there was no time or room to shoot during the work on that.

No worries :)

Dec 3, 2011 at 9:36 PM Post #42 of 49
Great review, but does anyone else think that the abbreviation for Rocky Mountain Audio Festival sounds like it is a festival where disgruntled audiophiles gather and return their products to the manufacturers for RMA?

Dec 8, 2011 at 4:01 PM Post #44 of 49
Part deux? Can't wait! :S

And i want a Rx MK3 so bad x)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back