CanJam @ RMAF 2011: Show Highlights (part 1 of 2) - Head-Fi TV, Episode 014
Nov 11, 2011 at 3:38 AM Post #17 of 49
Jude, whats the battery life on the RS-220s? Looking forward to seeing the panel discussion at some pint.

Nov 11, 2011 at 3:43 AM Post #18 of 49
Will the Fostex TH900 be featured in part 2 ? Those headphone certainly look interesting 
popcorn.gif

Nov 15, 2011 at 4:53 PM Post #22 of 49
So in order to swap the JH16 between the JH-3A and lets say an iphone for lighter use, is done by just swapping the cable it self or an simple adapter?
When able to use the JH16 solo when needed this suddenly becomes alot more attractive.

Nov 18, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #26 of 49
It would be great if we could have an additional non-Youtube posting of this review for those of us in China. I always enjoy Jude's commentaries and it is frustrating waiting to go overseas to catch up. (And there may be others that don't even have that opportunity.)

Nov 18, 2011 at 12:33 AM Post #27 of 49
Quote:
It would be great if we could have an additional non-Youtube posting of this review for those of us in China. I always enjoy Jude's commentaries and it is frustrating waiting to go overseas to catch up. (And there may be others that don't even have that opportunity.)

These videos are also now available on iTunes. Would that be accessible from there?

Nov 18, 2011 at 10:10 AM Post #29 of 49
Quote:
Anyone know how the HE6 pairs with the Shiit Lyre.  This amp is sig powerful and I would think might have the guts to power the HE-6.  Anyone with any experience?

I'm driving the HE-6 out of a Lyr.  It's enough power, though it has a bit less headroom than a speaker amp.  It's hard to do better with a headphone amp at the price point, though you could probably find a vintage speaker amp.

Nov 18, 2011 at 5:22 PM Post #30 of 49
Best Head-Fi TV episode yet. I loved the clear no-nonsense declarations on best-in-show in the various categories. Most informative.

Man, does that SR-009 + Blue Hawaii make me drool. 
evil_smiley.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back